Okay... the prank thing got me to thinking of a hilarious chain of events from last summer!

So, during the last session I was in a unt with 2 other programs and 2 sets of counselors. One of the counselors on our day off before the beggining of the session brought this couch she had found at a garage sale to our cabin unit.

During our staff meeting, the ACD and CD told whoever was resposible that the couch needed to be gone before the girls got there in 1 hour. So, the counselors hid it behind a cabin.

That night the couch "grew" 12 pairs of legs and left the unit. It was found the next day in the teepees and moved again.

The CD came to me and asked me where it had gone. I honestly did not know.

During the week, that group constantly "picketed". Their theme was "Keep the Couch".

So, 2 nights before the end of the session at dinner, we here all the girls laughing from flag. Us counslors had already gone up to the lodge for dinner and didn't know what was going on.

All of a sudden, here comes the camp truck with a flat trailer on the back. And on tied to that was a living room scene with the ACD, CD, Nurse, and Program Director sitting on it.

It had a tv, chair, cooler, table, and last but not least, THE couch.

It was hilarious!

However, we couldn't let the AD Staff beat us.

So, the last night at dinner, we managed to get all of the girls to go to flag as usual, but then slowly walk on to the trail near there. We hid all the camp on the trail. Then, after the dinner bell had rung, we had another staff, pretending. come to dinner from her 2hr break and radio the director asking if dinner was somewhere else.

The AD Staff was in the offices and immediately came to the lodge to see what was up. When they radioed us to find out what was going on, we sang camp songs. They finally found us , after about 15 mins, and I was the first one they saw but didn't think I was the one who had organized it. They tried to scold us, but we knew they were cool with it.

It wasn't until the staff party that they found who had really planned everything!!!!