Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Camps for Sale or Lease - Eastern U.S.
02/20/18 08:15 PM
We are looking to sell our 80 acre campground in upstate NY. Please private message me if interested.
1 44 Read More
02/18/18 05:32 PM
Looking for an exclusive rental of summer campgrounds. 200 beds, from July 20th - Mid August.
Please contact me at Sternclaire1@gmail.com
0 32 Read More
02/17/18 09:40 PM
There is no tried and true formula for camps and other special purpose properties. In general, the listing price is generally what the owner hopes to sell it for, not necessarily what the realtor expects it to sell it for. For the most part, realtors do not know what the business revenue or income is, so price is not based on those, instead more focused on appraisal and comp sales, if available. Or, in the case of some realtors, a wild guess. I tend to focus on comp sales and adjust based on things such as location, infrastructure, square footage, acreage, and condition of facilities to determine realistic prices that sellers can hope to obtain.

As many camps for sale are non-operational, or have very limited operations, and thus very limited revenue, 6 times revenue is generally far lower than asking price. For instance, if a camp is non-operational, it will have $0 revenue, but an asking price far higher than 6 times revenue. If limited, and bringing in, say, $50,000 a year in revenue, they still will likely want more than 6 times revenue, which would be $300,000, and definitely more than 1.5-2 times revenue. That is not to say they will be able to sell it for more than $300,000, just that they'd probably want $500,000 - $600,000. Some would even think their property is worth even way more than that and want it listed for more then $1,000,000.
2 181 Read More
Camps for Sale or Lease - Western U.S.
02/16/18 04:41 PM
You don't have to spend $300k - $5million to own your own camp! We help people all over country own and operate their own youth sports day camps - as well as sports programs throughout the year. Hi-Five Sports Franchise is who we are, and impacting children's lives all over the country is what we do!

You can email me for more info, joseph@hifivesports.com
0 60 Read More
02/16/18 04:37 PM
You don't have to spend $300k - $5million to own your own camp! We help people all over country own and operate their own youth sports day camps - as well as sports programs throughout the year. Hi-Five Sports Franchise is who we are, and impacting children's lives all over the country is what we do!

You can email me for more info, joseph@hifivesports.com
0 62 Read More
02/14/18 08:46 PM
Sleeps 271 people & offers a Junior Olympic Swimming Pool, 2 dining halls, wooded trails, sports facilities, conference rooms & a historic manor house.

283 acres of privacy tucked away in natural wildlife refuge with breathtaking view of James River!

View realtor.com link below or message me for more details!!!

Realtor.com Link
0 74 Read More
02/13/18 09:35 PM
Midwest Realty Group is currently listing three properties ranging from 630 acres to 2320 that were used previously as Boy Scout camps. Located in beautiful Northern Michigan, all three of these properties are ready for your new camp. Take a tour through historical Lost Lake Scout Reservation, Paul Bunyan Scout Reservation and Northwoods Scout Reservation. Each property has different amenities and improvements throughout the years including; shotgun and rifle ranges, bunkhouses, shower houses. trails and lakes. Click here, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGhgNlEI4yM to watch our aerial tours and visit www.midwestrealty.com for more information. Contact me with your questions rick@midwestrealty.com
0 76 Read More
02/13/18 09:02 PM
We have three properties for sale in Northern Michigan that were previously used as Boy Scout camps. Acreage ranges from 630 to 2320. Check out the beauty of all three by watching the aerial photography https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEtA4_rhftRyOBxcicH5k0Q or visit our website at www.midwestrealty.com for more information. Call with questions...269-323-0717
4 248 Read More
02/13/18 08:55 PM
We have three properties for sale in Northern Michigan that were previously used as Boy Scout camps. Acreage ranges from 630 to 2320. Check out the beauty of all three by watching the aerial photography https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEtA4_rhftRyOBxcicH5k0Q or visit our website at www.midwestrealty.com for more information. Call with questions...269-323-0717
3 189 Read More
02/09/18 05:36 AM
Would you please share the website or address of the camp?
1 216 Read More
02/06/18 06:37 PM
Camp Manitowa in Southern Illinois. 314-348-6412
2 145 Read More
02/05/18 11:48 PM
I ran a girls leadership camp in Orlando, FL, in 2016 and quickly became a beloved program by the community. That said, I'm unable to run the camp any longer. I was leasing space, but the content, website, customer information, blog, etc., are all done. The camp can either continue in Orlando, as the current customers reside there, or the content can be reused somewhere else. I was approached about a franchise, but I simply don't ave the time to do this any longer.

Please inquire if you'd like to know more.
http://girlsdefyinggravity.com

Sincerely,
Dawn
Camp Founder and Director
0 117 Read More
02/05/18 11:28 PM
Here is a youtube link to a video tour of Pineview Camp in Mississippi. The whole video is about 20 minutes and it shows you all of the buildings, various rooms, views from the grounds, etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUYIxRWtBSM

Property appraised in 2017 for $650,000 in rural MS; would easily appraise for 1.5 M in other areas of US. All equipment conveys with a full price sale. Owner Finance up to 50%.

Brian Ball
405-933-0506 - call or text
events@pineviewcamp.com
0 101 Read More
02/05/18 04:23 PM
Pristine and private 318 mountaintop acres suitable for camp, retreat center, horses. Large spacious lodge, multiple dwellings, great infrastructure including barns, ponds and abundant spring water. Trails winding through 250 acres hardwood forests afford access to New River and unlimited adventure and exploration. Incredible views, great wildlife population including deer, turkey, bear, hawks. $875,000. Ready to begin operation this summer! See www.everlandmountainretreat.com for more info and to contact us to schedule a visit.
0 120 Read More
01/29/18 04:24 AM
I have a camp for sale in the Sierra Foothills in California. Broker 209-768-2744
4 528 Read More
01/28/18 12:18 AM
Please send me your email and I can send you pictures
5 965 Read More
01/25/18 08:11 PM
Hello,

I am advising/consulting with the owners of several ranch camp/retreat properties. One is a 330 acre property within 30 minutes or less of San Antonio that has one mile of Guadalupe River frontage. The ranch camp resort has not been in operation since 2006. It's never been on the market before! It has over 50,000 square feet of infrastructure but in need of renovation. It is built on a bluff overlooking the Guadalupe River below with vista's (view) for 25 mile distance.

Also, working with 2 other ranch camps/retreats in the Dallas area. These 2 are going business concerns and are profitable but being sold as Asset Sales (turn key). These are private "off market" sales. The owners do not want to alarm the employees. If you wanted to continue to operate them, that would be your choice. Any interested parties would be required to execute a Non Disclosure Agreement.
If interested in learning more about any of these, you can contact me directly at 214-207-0322 or email: stevesdenn@aol.com

Thanks.

Steve
1 573 Read More

Message Board Rules