Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Camps for Sale or Lease - Eastern U.S.
Jump to new posts Re: Want to sell your NH, MA or NY Camp? by NYC French Camp @ 08/18/17 04:14 PM

Oliver, Are you looking for a camp with property? I'm selling my campaign NYC but have no property, I'm leasing space from schools. Is this something that would interest you?
Jump to new posts Re: Camp for sale North Georgia Mountains by BCormier @ 08/15/17 07:24 PM

http://fmls.mlsmatrix.com/matrix/shared/yNJXQN2zZr/159BackPineWay
Camps for Sale or Lease - Western U.S.
Jump to new posts Looking for Camp Ministry Partner by FamilyMinister @ 08/14/17 10:18 PM

I am looking to start my own Christian Based camp/retreat facility. My long term dream would be to operate a summer camp for kids during the summer and have use the facilities during the off season for rental. I need two things to make this happen:
Jump to new posts Looking for Camp Ministry Partner by FamilyMinister @ 08/14/17 10:17 PM

I am looking to start my own Christian Based camp/retreat facility. My long term dream would be to operate a summer camp for kids during the summer and have use the facilities during the off season for rental. I need two things to make this happen:

Message Board Rules