Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
F
2 to 10 posts
OP Offline
2 to 10 posts
F
I am looking to start my own Christian Based camp/retreat facility. My long term dream would be to operate a summer camp for kids during the summer and have use the facilities during the off season for rental. I need two things to make this happen:

1) I need a property, already developed that is fairly turn-key. I need to hit the ground running and able to provide revenue fairly quickly. If it's a smaller property, then room to grown and expand in the future would be good. A property that is already producing revenue would be ideal.

2) I would love a partner who share my dream and ideas in ministry to join me in this endeavor. I have never owned a property like this before. I have done full-time church staff ministry for the past 8 years and then 4 years of summer camp ministry prior to that. I have a B.S. Business Administrator and Masters of Divinity. Someone who is knowledgeable with facilities management and has those skills would be helpful.

Email me at: arbitro88@gmail.com if you are interested in talking more. My name is Rev. Patrick Streeter.

S
2 to 10 posts
2 to 10 posts
S
I would love to set up a time to talk with you more about what you are looking to do. I may have a situation that would marry well with your dreams. Please feel free to contact me directly.

Pastor Shay M. Stewart
Executive Director
Granite Ridge Christian Camp
4850 Coyote Creek Lane
Creston, CA 93432
805-238-3582 main
805-459-7053 mobile
shay@graniteridgecamp.com

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard