#78226 09/10/07 08:52 PM
L
LukeBK Offline OP
150 to 200 posts
OP Offline
150 to 200 posts
L
Looking for a summer job.

Now I?m going back to finish college with a major of Hospitality and Tourism Management with a focus on special events. I would like to work for a camp as a program director, division director, or CIT director. These positions will fit nicely into the internships that I have to do with school.

I spent 4 years working at a summer camp in Maine.
5 years working as a technical director for theater companies.
Spent 3 years as a REALTOR.
I spent 3 years working with local groups working with kids 11 through 16.
ACA member.

I?m very reasonable in what I?m looking for in salary and I?m very hard working. I would be happy to supply a full resume and references please email me at LukeBouma@yahoo.com if you?re interested. I?m willing to consider all positions.

Thanks,
Luke

Last edited by LukeBK; 09/10/07 08:57 PM.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi Luke,

I am looking for ACD, Program Director and CIT Director.
Are you still looking for a summer job?
Let me know
Thanks,

Carmen Contreras
CampSac@gmail.com

C
CIM Offline
10 to 25 posts
10 to 25 posts
C

Please send me your resume
to po box 167
St. Helena,Ca. 94574

Re: Camp Indian Meadows. Can we work together?

In 1960 my Mother and Father purchased 61 acres of undeveloped land eighty miles north of San Francisco, in scenic Cobb Mountain, Lake County, California. My parents began developing the land into a Children's Camp in 1982 and our family operated Camp Indian Meadows / Inter Mountain Sports Camp from 1987 through 2000. As it stands now, there is a modern cafeteria and kitchen, swimming pool, showers and bathrooms, a recreation building, basketball courts, baseball field, an all-year creek, a pond, and thirteen sleeping structures. We have a lifetime Camp permit and are allowed to build up to 20 sleeping structures if needed.

Over the years the facility has been used as a sports camp, children's summer camp, health retreats and as a campus for Kelseyville Extension High School.

Now we are presently remodeling the Camp and plan to re-open this Summer. The facility is able to accomadate 150 people. We have had up to 180 children and staff there at one time . Also I will send you photographs via regular mail or e-mail if you would like to see the place..

Sincerly,

Charleen Wignall

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
go to new and used car dealerships, if not then go to a car wash that has a detailing center or work at a hand car wash. good luck

mcdermott cue poison cues pool stick

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard