ACA Home
Posted By: Anonymous If this board was a bunk.... - 04/04/04 12:30 AM
Suppose the posters on this board were actually a bunk of 12 year-olds. What do you think bunk dynamics would be like? Can anyone think of some creative stories? I'm willing to award the "Counselor Cup" for the best poster on this subject - we can vote in a few days.

The bunk is set up with 7 bunk-beds and one counselor bed. The first name is on top.

Counselor: CD7 (duh)
Bed 1: Boomis, Camper
Bed 2: Canuck, Golyek
Bed 3: Madge, Northwoods
Bed 4: Crewbie, Sparklelicious
Bed 5: Mandie, SamNHRA
Bed 6: Stan Marsh, J_Ligori
Bed 7: Adam, Camper4Ever
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/04/04 12:51 AM
Is death an option, because I'd probably kill myself \:\)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/04/04 01:13 AM
I call top bunk!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/04/04 01:16 AM
Is Madge even around anymore? That was a fun time.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/04/04 05:49 AM
 Quote:
Originally posted by Golyek:
Is Madge even around anymore? That was a fun time.
Oh yeah, Madge was great!! LOL! \:\) :rolleyes:

Hmm...Interesting and fun topic Canuck... \:\)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/04/04 07:36 AM
Hey hey I made the list! I get to go to Camps Anonymous! (Camp and support group rolled into one)

It's long, but I think you'll enjoy it!

The room was nearly pitch dark, with only the pale yellow light from the half-moon entering through the two lone windows. I was sleeping like a rock, dreaming of Mary Jessica, who was the one girl at camp I'd had my eyes on all summer. All of a sudden, I was brought back to conciousness by a noise so loud and offensive, that I could have sworn a wild board was standing two inches away from me. I quickly realized I had heard this sound before, and was not worried. It was that of Counselor CD7, who's intermittent nasal problems had become a detriment to cabin society.

I raised my head up a foot or so off the pillow, and in examing the room, I noticed 13 pairs of large, blood-shot eyes. Obviously I was not the only one who had been so rudely awakened. I sat up in my bunk, taking extra care to be sure I didn't hit my head on the ceiling like I had done before. I glanced over towards Boomis, who looked as if he'd been awakened from a better dream than I had. We made eye contact, and I gave him the signal that I knew everyone else in the room had been agonizingly waiting for. The time to act was now.

CD7's snoring problems had been occuring intermittently since camp had started. Within the past two weeks though, things had gone from bad to worse. The entire cabin was woken up every night by this hideous noise. The other campers and I had decided to begin work on a plan to rid ourselves of this terrible sleep distraction. Don't get me wrong, CD7 was a good counselor and all. He had his little quirks like everyone else, such as refusing to use a urinal toilet, but the snoring was really getting to us.
There was one day that had been especially bad, with us getting hardly any sleep at all the night before. Poor Canuck climbed to the top of the climbing tower, and fell asleep as the bellayer was lowering him back down. We knew we were going to have to do something about this.

We all remove ourselves from the bunk, and gathered in the center of the room. Many were rubbing their eyes, but there was no chance of anyone falling asleep. We agreed that the time had come to put our plan into action. Boomis would take his group of 6 and run to the Aquatics storage shed, where they would steal the emergency board like paramedics use to immobilize people, and two flashing emergency beacons. When they returned, we would transfer CD7 to this board, and carry him to the lake. If at that point he was still sleeping, we would proceed with phase two.

Boomis and his group left for the aquatics house, and while they were gone, the rest of us gathered the equipment we would need, which included some rope, a queen-sized air mattress, and a roll of duct tape. By the time we had finished gathering these items, Boomis' group had returned, and phase one was ready to begin.

Slowly we tip-toed towards the back corner of the room, where tne center of the noise was located. As we neared it, we could almost feel shock-waves under our feet. At about a foot away, it felt like a small earthquake was occuring in that area of the cabin. We set to work, spreading out around the bed and getting the back board in place. What would happen is that twelve of us would pick up CD7, while 2 others at the end of the bed would slide the board under him. We took a deep breath, knowing that our chances for sleep depended on what happened here. One...two...three! Quickly CD7 was lifted, the board placed under him, and him set back down on top of it. He had not noticed at all!

We strapped him to the board so he would not fall off, gingerly picked up the board, and carefully made our way to the lake, taking extra care to be sure we didn't jostle him too much and wake him.

When we arrived at the lake, we set CD7 down. Some of the others went down the beach a ways to get the air mattress blown up, while the rest of us stayed and waited with CD7. We were still amazed at how low the snoring was. We could hear some sort of large bird across the lake making some moise, probably in agony at having to listen to this terror of a set of lungs. Boomis' group soon arrived back, and we proceeded to transfer CD7 to the mattress. We had nearly gotten to the point of not having to move him anymore when Golyek's hands slipped, and we dropped CD7 straight onto the mattress! Everyone froze, ready for him to wake up and catch us all. However, CD7 simply positioned himself confortably on the mattress, albeit still snoring. We all breathed a huge sigh of relief.

We sent Crewbie and Camper to pick up the Jon boat from the dock, while the rest of us taped the flashing emergency beacons to the mattress, as well as a sturdy, long rope. When Crewbie and Camper arrived, we tied the mattress on to the boat. They then set out for about a quarter of the way from the shore, with noisy CD7 on a floating mattress in tow behind them. Luckily the water was smooth tonight, and they only needed to use the paddles to move the boat.

Watching from the shore, we saw Camper untie the rope from the boat, and then attach it to a large anchor that was in the boat. Then, concluding our endeavour, they lowered the anchor to the bottom of the lake. They began paddling back, and as they did, those of us left on shore could not help but crack up at this sight: Here was this 30-year-old snoring counselor, lying on a floating air mattress in the middle of a lake, anchored so he doesn't float off, and marker by emergency flashing beacons. This was going to be one of the best pranks pulled at this camp ever!

By the time we had stood back up after falling over laughing so hard, Camper and Crewbie rejoined the group, we headed back to our bunk, rejoicing in our success and looking forward to a long, deserved sleep.

The next morning I woke up, with the sunlight filling the room through the windows. Looking at my watch, I about rolled off the top bunk onto the floor...it was 11:15! I had overslept! I sat up in my bed quickly, nailing my head on the ceiling like I had done so many times before. Looking around the room, I noticed that everyone else was sleeping like babies. How could it be so late and yet nobody had come to check on us? Then I looked over towards the door, and saw camp director Tom sitting in a chair, gazing up at me with a big grin on his face. Oh crap...we had been caught. I got out of bed and slowly walked over to him. He said that he needed to speak with me outside.

When we had gotten outside, we took a seat on a couple of stumps. "This is it" I thought. "We're all going home." "Adam, as I was making my early morning rounds this morning, I noticed something unusual out on the lake. It seems that somehow counselor CD7 was sleeping on an air mattress anchored to the middle of the lake. Can you tell me how this happened?" Not wanting to be in more trouble than I already was, I told him the entire story. When I had finished, he looked at me and said, "Well although you should not have done that to CD7, I heard his snoring a quarter of the way across the lake this morning and it was so loud I nearly went out there myself and stuffed a fish in his mouth so he'd stop! This is the funniest thing that I have ever seen happen at camp, and because of it your group will be allowed to sleep late the rest of the week. CD7 is off today, and CaribouEMT will be your counselor. You are free to go back inside, but let me know next time before you decide to pull anymore pranks."

From there, he got up and left. I was appalled. Had we really just gotten away with this? Holy crap yeehaw!!!

CD7 returned the next day, and he was cool with what we had done. When he had woken up on the lake, he ended up falling off into the water and having to get the lifeguards to come pick him up in the speedboat. The director was with them, and he explained what happened and our reasoning behind what we had done. So CD7 was cool with it, and on his day off he'd even stopped at a drugstore in town and gotten some stuff to help with the snoring. He did however vow to pay us back for this...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/04/04 07:38 AM
Where am I? Thats ok, I call the rafters. They are perfect, i can swing from them, prop my bed in them, and even dry my laundry in them. \:D
Some of those bunk pairings are going to give people nightmares! poor CD7, he'll never get to sleep at night. I think he needs a co-counselor, or maybe a stadium full of them!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/04/04 08:02 AM
Whooo Hooo, Co-ed Cabins!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/04/04 11:38 AM
 Quote:
Originally posted by Adam:
Hey hey I made the list! I get to go to Camps Anonymous! (Camp and support group rolled into one)

It's long, but I think you'll enjoy it!

The room was nearly pitch dark, with only the pale yellow light from the half-moon entering through the two lone windows. I was sleeping like a rock, dreaming of Mary Jessica, who was the one girl at camp I'd had my eyes on all summer. All of a sudden, I was brought back to conciousness by a noise so loud and offensive, that I could have sworn a wild board was standing two inches away from me. I quickly realized I had heard this sound before, and was not worried. It was that of Counselor CD7, who's intermittent nasal problems had become a detriment to cabin society.

I raised my head up a foot or so off the pillow, and in examing the room, I noticed 13 pairs of large, blood-shot eyes. Obviously I was not the only one who had been so rudely awakened. I sat up in my bunk, taking extra care to be sure I didn't hit my head on the ceiling like I had done before. I glanced over towards Boomis, who looked as if he'd been awakened from a better dream than I had. We made eye contact, and I gave him the signal that I knew everyone else in the room had been agonizingly waiting for. The time to act was now.

CD7's snoring problems had been occuring intermittently since camp had started. Within the past two weeks though, things had gone from bad to worse. The entire cabin was woken up every night by this hideous noise. The other campers and I had decided to begin work on a plan to rid ourselves of this terrible sleep distraction. Don't get me wrong, CD7 was a good counselor and all. He had his little quirks like everyone else, such as refusing to use a urinal toilet, but the snoring was really getting to us.
There was one day that had been especially bad, with us getting hardly any sleep at all the night before. Poor Canuck climbed to the top of the climbing tower, and fell asleep as the bellayer was lowering him back down. We knew we were going to have to do something about this.

We all remove ourselves from the bunk, and gathered in the center of the room. Many were rubbing their eyes, but there was no chance of anyone falling asleep. We agreed that the time had come to put our plan into action. Boomis would take his group of 6 and run to the Aquatics storage shed, where they would steal the emergency board like paramedics use to immobilize people, and two flashing emergency beacons. When they returned, we would transfer CD7 to this board, and carry him to the lake. If at that point he was still sleeping, we would proceed with phase two.

Boomis and his group left for the aquatics house, and while they were gone, the rest of us gathered the equipment we would need, which included some rope, a queen-sized air mattress, and a roll of duct tape. By the time we had finished gathering these items, Boomis' group had returned, and phase one was ready to begin.

Slowly we tip-toed towards the back corner of the room, where tne center of the noise was located. As we neared it, we could almost feel shock-waves under our feet. At about a foot away, it felt like a small earthquake was occuring in that area of the cabin. We set to work, spreading out around the bed and getting the back board in place. What would happen is that twelve of us would pick up CD7, while 2 others at the end of the bed would slide the board under him. We took a deep breath, knowing that our chances for sleep depended on what happened here. One...two...three! Quickly CD7 was lifted, the board placed under him, and him set back down on top of it. He had not noticed at all!

We strapped him to the board so he would not fall off, gingerly picked up the board, and carefully made our way to the lake, taking extra care to be sure we didn't jostle him too much and wake him.

When we arrived at the lake, we set CD7 down. Some of the others went down the beach a ways to get the air mattress blown up, while the rest of us stayed and waited with CD7. We were still amazed at how low the snoring was. We could hear some sort of large bird across the lake making some moise, probably in agony at having to listen to this terror of a set of lungs. Boomis' group soon arrived back, and we proceeded to transfer CD7 to the mattress. We had nearly gotten to the point of not having to move him anymore when Golyek's hands slipped, and we dropped CD7 straight onto the mattress! Everyone froze, ready for him to wake up and catch us all. However, CD7 simply positioned himself confortably on the mattress, albeit still snoring. We all breathed a huge sigh of relief.

We sent Crewbie and Camper to pick up the Jon boat from the dock, while the rest of us taped the flashing emergency beacons to the mattress, as well as a sturdy, long rope. When Crewbie and Camper arrived, we tied the mattress on to the boat. They then set out for about a quarter of the way from the shore, with noisy CD7 on a floating mattress in tow behind them. Luckily the water was smooth tonight, and they only needed to use the paddles to move the boat.

Watching from the shore, we saw Camper untie the rope from the boat, and then attach it to a large anchor that was in the boat. Then, concluding our endeavour, they lowered the anchor to the bottom of the lake. They began paddling back, and as they did, those of us left on shore could not help but crack up at this sight: Here was this 30-year-old snoring counselor, lying on a floating air mattress in the middle of a lake, anchored so he doesn't float off, and marker by emergency flashing beacons. This was going to be one of the best pranks pulled at this camp ever!

By the time we had stood back up after falling over laughing so hard, Camper and Crewbie rejoined the group, we headed back to our bunk, rejoicing in our success and looking forward to a long, deserved sleep.

The next morning I woke up, with the sunlight filling the room through the windows. Looking at my watch, I about rolled off the top bunk onto the floor...it was 11:15! I had overslept! I sat up in my bed quickly, nailing my head on the ceiling like I had done so many times before. Looking around the room, I noticed that everyone else was sleeping like babies. How could it be so late and yet nobody had come to check on us? Then I looked over towards the door, and saw camp director Tom sitting in a chair, gazing up at me with a big grin on his face. Oh crap...we had been caught. I got out of bed and slowly walked over to him. He said that he needed to speak with me outside.

When we had gotten outside, we took a seat on a couple of stumps. "This is it" I thought. "We're all going home." "Adam, as I was making my early morning rounds this morning, I noticed something unusual out on the lake. It seems that somehow counselor CD7 was sleeping on an air mattress anchored to the middle of the lake. Can you tell me how this happened?" Not wanting to be in more trouble than I already was, I told him the entire story. When I had finished, he looked at me and said, "Well although you should not have done that to CD7, I heard his snoring a quarter of the way across the lake this morning and it was so loud I nearly went out there myself and stuffed a fish in his mouth so he'd stop! This is the funniest thing that I have ever seen happen at camp, and because of it your group will be allowed to sleep late the rest of the week. CD7 is off today, and CaribouEMT will be your counselor. You are free to go back inside, but let me know next time before you decide to pull anymore pranks."

From there, he got up and left. I was appalled. Had we really just gotten away with this? Holy crap yeehaw!!!

CD7 returned the next day, and he was cool with what we had done. When he had woken up on the lake, he ended up falling off into the water and having to get the lifeguards to come pick him up in the speedboat. The director was with them, and he explained what happened and our reasoning behind what we had done. So CD7 was cool with it, and on his day off he'd even stopped at a drugstore in town and gotten some stuff to help with the snoring. He did however vow to pay us back for this...
apparently you talked to my wife about my snoring!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/04/04 07:03 PM
Adam,
Great story!!! I could actually visualize that happening at my camp. You're a good writer...maybe you should look into writing a book of funny, ficticious camp stories.

That was cool.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/04/04 07:48 PM
 Quote:
Originally posted by nebit:
Where am I? Thats ok, I call the rafters. They are perfect, i can swing from them, prop my bed in them, and even dry my laundry in them. \:D
Some of those bunk pairings are going to give people nightmares! poor CD7, he'll never get to sleep at night. I think he needs a co-counselor, or maybe a stadium full of them!
The rafters are a great place Nebit! That's where the rest of us can stay!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/04/04 08:38 PM
Great story! Anyone have another one?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/04/04 08:41 PM
Oh yeah, I am honored that I made the list...the rafters are cool too though... \:\) \:D :p
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/04/04 08:58 PM
LMAO...great story.

And Madge...bwahahahahha. Best. Poster. Ever.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/04/04 09:36 PM
Don't worry Nebit looks like I am in the Rafters too, or hey maybe we get the SINGLE beds !!!! \:\)

"My mom says I can't have a bottom or top bunk because I have Asthma" (Actual camper quote)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/04/04 09:52 PM
 Quote:
Originally posted by nebit:
ooo! the rafters! i got in trouble for climbing in the rafters in my cabin when i was a cit... i mean, i would never climb in the rafters. it's dangerous and i would be a fire hazard... hehe.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/04/04 10:15 PM
 Quote:
Originally posted by lizzygs:
i mean, i would never climb in the rafters. it's dangerous and i would be a fire hazard... hehe.
lol, thus the basis of my choice. Makes them all the more appealing, doesn't it?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/04/04 10:57 PM
Hey guys, let's forget about the rafters! We can be from the rival bunk...

And Adam, the story was great!!! The only problem, in my opinion, would be the reluctance of at least one of your bunkmates to play any prank whatsoever!!! (Pranks are probably sinful!)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/04/04 11:00 PM
Well, since camper and I went to get the Jon boat... I'm curious. What is a Jon Boat?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/04/04 11:19 PM
Is it just me or did the ACA forget to change the boards clocks for daylight savings???? Or did I wind my clocks two hours forward instead of one
??
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/04/04 11:24 PM
 Quote:
Originally posted by Yoda:
Is it just me or did the ACA forget to change the boards clocks for daylight savings???? Or did I wind my clocks two hours forward instead of one
??
It shows the right time on my computer
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 01:17 AM
yeah for living in the rafters, although the rival bunk is also rather appealing ;\)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 02:35 AM
Bunk 2:

Counselor: campCaribouEMT
Bed 1: Nebit, melon4382
Bed 2: bloomer, Yoda
Bed 3: GScounselor, lizzygs
Bed 4: Texasmidnight, horsegirlnatura
Bed 5: Mainer, CampWoman30
Bed 6: Lakefront, CEHCourtney
Bed 7: RidgeRocker, Rock-it

Anyone who is still left out, you have to make the next bunk!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 02:54 AM
 Quote:
Originally posted by Texasmidnight:
Bunk 2:

Bed 7: RidgeRocker, pixie

Woo Hoo are bunk is Totally gunna be the best one...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 03:01 AM
 Quote:
Bunk 2:

Bed 7: RidgeRocker, pixie

Are we 12, as well? Looks like a CIT cabin to me!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 03:01 AM
Did I get kicked out of our camp?

I WANT A BUNK WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lol
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 03:03 AM
The rest of us can be bunk 3, which was my bunk last summer anyway, so it would seem to fit. ;\)
Anyway, I have to laugh everytime I see 'bloomer' because that was my nickname in high school.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 03:50 AM
My first order of business in Cabin 2 is to try to trade Ridge Rocker top bunk for a Snak Pak I smuggled in via my sleeping bag.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 03:51 AM
 Quote:
Originally posted by Stan Marsh:
Whooo Hooo, Co-ed Cabins!
LOL, that's what I though too.....

Well, i have a boring stats class tomorrow morning..we'll see what I come up with :-D
Posted By: RidgeRocker Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 04:03 AM
What flavor snack pack? There might be a deal!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 04:12 AM
Well, I always brought two chocolate and two vanilla when I was a camper, so take your pick. I also have a variety of cookies and candy stashed in a rubbermaid container under my socks in my suitcase. Just promise you won't kick the underside of my mattress!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 04:16 AM
We could have traded candy with the kids in bunk 1, but CD7 raided the cabin and took all of theirs. \:D
Posted By: RidgeRocker Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 04:18 AM
I'm totally pumped that he isn't OUR counselor. Our's is SO much nicer! rock-It, top's yours for one chocolate and one vanilla... And I'll promise to not kick your bunk if you promise to not step on me when you climb down in the morning.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 05:02 AM
Bummer...

Where's Bunk 3?? Maybe I'll find my bunk there?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 05:23 AM
Bunk 3 is a bunch of whiners! :p

Counselor: Camper at Heart
Bed 1: Flower, DeeDee
Bed 2: djramey, Buttons
Bed 3: Wilderness Mama, Qui
Bed 4: CAMPFRIEND, BrassyJean
Bed 5: Turtlez, Speedy
Bed 6: ScottyB, esbcb
Bed 7: Fallenangelsbabi, LiLsweetie

If there are more people left out, we'll make Bunk 4!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 05:49 AM
Ridge Rocker, it's a deal. Don't worry about me stepping on you; I like to jump off my bunk! Hey, since we're bunk buddies, I'll share my snacks with you.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 06:07 AM
\:\( im still left out.. i'll just pitch a tent outside and use a campfire to cook all my meals on... hehhee
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 06:41 AM
 Quote:
Originally posted by Rock-it:
My first order of business in Cabin 2 is to try to trade Ridge Rocker top bunk for a Snak Pak I smuggled in via my sleeping bag.
Yeah well I have a Cup O Noodles in my shoe, I will trade it for three pieces of gum. I know that Rock-it has a least four peices taped behind her Justin Timberlake poster on the wall.. \:\)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 07:02 AM
Justin?? No, baby, that's Operation Ivy. I've been the little punk in my cabin long as I can remember! ;\)

I like Cup o' Noodles.. but how will I get away with eating it?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 07:47 AM
 Quote:
Justin?? No, baby, that's Operation Ivy. I've been the little punk in my cabin long as I can remember! ;\)

I like Cup o' Noodles.. but how will I get away with eating it?
Once you have it made what are they gonna make you do ??? Throw it away? Just make sure you share with your counselor \:\) . I am sure he/she is hungry for Cup O Noodles too \:\)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 12:16 PM
 Quote:

Bed 5: Turtlez, SamNHRA

Now this is a rockin bunk!!

I've got my blacklight for those oh so trippy late nights we come back from the canteen all hocked up on sugar and sweets \:\)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 12:38 PM
Bunk 2 is nice

I'll bring the lobster and Ben and Jerry's! You know trunks double as a nice ice chest ;\)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 01:27 PM
I'll bring the Girl Scout cookies!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 01:30 PM
Woo hoo hoo for Bunk Number Two! \:D \:D \:D

I will bring the music.

And I am SO game for Snack Packs.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 01:54 PM
Hooray bunk 3!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 02:40 PM
well, we're allowed to eat whatever we want in bunk 3, so you can always come here to eat it... as long as you share \:\)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 03:20 PM
Hey CaribouEMT, I'll trade you a Canuck for a Ridgerocker, plus I'll throw in a box of thin mints at no extra charge! \:D
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 04:29 PM
Hey Bunk #1, (the originals) I got the Keg-orator hooked up.

Yea, and Adam stole my box of thin mints! CD7 tell him to give them back before I cover him in your shaving cream....
\:D
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 04:30 PM
*stamps foot* Ridgerocker stays in OUR bunk! :p
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 04:48 PM
Hey, Texasmidnight are you bringing up the fire ants to put into Bunk 1?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 05:47 PM
hey bunk 3... anyone up for a kitchen raid tonight?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 06:07 PM
no one is allowed to take my bottled water from under my bed! hahahaha!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 06:25 PM
DeeDee, I'm SO up for a kitchen raid tonight! \:D
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 06:28 PM
Bunk 2 owns. Where were you guys when I was a camper at YMCA camp?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 06:41 PM
 Quote:

Bed 5: Turtlez, SamNHRA

YAAAAAAAY I have a bunk!!!!! BUNK 3 RULES!!!!!!

*gathers her fellow bunkmates and starts up on a plan to raid another bunk* muahhahahaha
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 06:47 PM
Oops! Sorry camper I'll return your empty water bottles \:D That water was very tasty after soccer! Hey Stan told me that it was okay to have some!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 07:35 PM
Here's a bit of fiction about our Camp ACA. Hope you like it! Sorry it's so short, but class calls...
------------------------

?2004?s three twelve year old bunks at Camp ACA will go down in history as being the most out of control ever.?
These words started Camp Director Tom?s weekly staff meeting. The three bunks had been out of control for the first few weeks of camp. Nightly kitchen raids, a thriving black market food trade, and endless pranks had plagued the weeks at camp.
?It?s not our fault!? exclaimed CD7. ?The endless bickering in bunk 1 is impossible to control!?
The other staff agreed. This year?s 12 year olds were simply impossible. Bunks 2 and 3 got along pretty well, but were some of the worst with the pranks and raids. So what were the counselors to do? They tried to keep order, but the campers just ignored them. The campers were experts at sneaking out and hiding their prohibited activities.
?It?s almost as if they have had years of experience and knowledge about these things!? said one counselor.
?Yeah, how do they know every trick in the book?? asked another.
The mystery of the campers? expertise at sneaking out and fooling their counselors was discussed. It was agreed that they were even more knowledgeable than some of the counselors in sneaking out and pranks.
?Could you imagine what would happen if they were all counselors??
At this thought the entire room erupted into laughter.
?Hopefully that will never happen!? said Tom.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 08:05 PM
bunk 2 rocks!!!! \:D \:\)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 08:46 PM
So Bunk 2, I hear that Bunk 3 is planning to raid another bunk. We gotta stay up and protect the perimeter, just in case. Everyone, get your Super Soakers filled up with that blue food dye we snagged from the kitchen!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 08:47 PM
How am I in Bunk 1 and Bunk 3.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 08:48 PM
Hey Mainer, I've got the fire ants ready to go for tonight! That foolish nature counselor helped me get them to make an "ant farm"...mwah ha ha!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 08:50 PM
Sorry Sam! I didn't notice that are were already in bunk 1!
OFFICIAL NOTICE: SamNHRA is in Bunk 1, Speedy will take his place in Bunk 3. I will edit the bunk list.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 09:20 PM
Sounds like we need to up the competition and show bunks 2 and 3 exactly what bunk 1 is made of!....Come on guys, we need to plan something good...really good...something that can't be outdone...Afterall, we were the first bunk and we are THE BEST ONE EVER!!!!!!! \:\) \:\)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 09:57 PM
I have a feeling our counselors will be retiring from camp after this summer...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 10:33 PM
hey, when's color war?!?!?!

1,2,3,4, i demand a color war!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 10:41 PM
YEAH!!!! COLOR WAR!!!!!!!

*chants along with WM*

1, 2, 3, 4, WE demmand color war!! \:D
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 10:53 PM
Bunk 3 is going to dominate color war!!!!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/05/04 11:05 PM
holler bunk 3... i just moved in \:\)
whose ready to get crazy??? hahahaha

and color war lets go bunk 3!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 12:39 AM
ummm... when's the next dance?? Anyone up for a shaving party??
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 12:42 AM
 Quote:

Bed 5: Turtlez, Speedy

YEAH CABIN 3! WOOHOO! Yeah! I was feeling so left out!!

Lets go do a raid on cabin 1 and 2
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 12:50 AM
YAY BUNK 2!!
I've been at camp w/ no puter!
Texasmidnight kept talking in her sleep on my bunk last night.... I think she has a crush on that counselor over in Bunk 1.....
what are we gonna do about that... \:\)
HAY bunk 2, I think we should raid bunk 1!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 01:06 AM
No way horsegirl! You know that I'm in love with the lifeguard, along with every other female at camp! \:D Except you of course, you like that smelly barn guy! :p
We're totally raiding bunk 1 tonight. Bunk 3 later this week.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 02:44 AM
Hey Bunk 1, I just scored the keys to all of the golf carts and the gator. Anybody up for the races?!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 02:48 AM
 Quote:
Originally posted by Adam:
Hey Bunk 1, I just scored the keys to all of the golf carts and the gator. Anybody up for the races?!
Yeah, did you even have to ask?!?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 03:36 AM
Dibs on the gator!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 04:20 AM
hey, gscounselor! which baker does your council use? i'll bring whatever girl scout cookies we have in our area that you don't!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 04:20 AM
:;starts chanting and banging her fists on the floor:: we are bunk number 1, number 1 number 1...we are bunk number 1, where is number two?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 04:21 AM
hey, bunk 2! i hear adam got a hold of the keys... how can we get our hands on those!?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 04:28 AM
So bunk 2, who wants to go skinny dipping after curfew? Everyone? Just the girls? C'mon, it'll be AWESOME!

Also, will whomever is eating my lifesavers please stop? I want to have nice breath when I see that hottt seniors counselor at flagpole. Do you think he'll notice me if I wear taller shoes? I think I am too short.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 04:41 AM
ahhh mandie u stole my cheer! i was going to say here's bunk 1, 1, 1, here's bunk 1, where is 2?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 04:48 AM
Here Rock-it, you can have some of my certs. They are the wintergreen kind that spark when you chomp on them.
Maybe someone else has some high heels you can borrow so that you can look tall for that hot counselor.
Lizzy, we'll grab their keys when raid their bunk tonight! \:\)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 04:49 AM
yay for bunk 3! I have too much work for several days, and look what happens...

on the other hand, I know how to make fake weapons out of foam, duct tape and pvc pipes...which bunk do we want to raid again? muwahahahaha....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 05:02 AM
AWESOME! We should go out to the field tomorrow night and have a sparkle party under the stars!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 05:10 AM
 Quote:
So bunk 2, who wants to go skinny dipping after curfew? Everyone? Just the girls? C'mon, it'll be AWESOME!
Only if we can swim out to the water tramp too, however I prefer my suit at all time. But I am up for night swims.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 05:34 AM
ok, night swim it is!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 05:39 AM
Ok Bunk #1.....I heard that 2 is going out skinny dipping after curfew tonight.....who wants to sneak out and grab their towels and clothes while their in the water????????

Anyone?
..::Mandie::..
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 05:50 AM
Skinny dipping? I'm in! I'm in! Do we have to wait till after curfuew? :p When do we get to take our first swamp/mud hike? I bet the girls'd love it. Heck, we can go raid bunk one before we rinse of, that'd be great! And horsegirl, when we get to the barn, I call the biggest baddest horse there!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 05:51 AM
 Quote:
Originally posted by Mandie:
Ok Bunk #1.....I heard that 2 is going out skinny dipping after curfew tonight.....who wants to sneak out and grab their towels and clothes while their in the water????????

Anyone?
..::Mandie::..
Hey Bunk 1, why don't you join us? With CD7 snoring, he probably won't hear you sneak out, anyway!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 06:18 AM
Hmmmmmmm Tempting :-D

How do we know that you (or the last bunk) won't steal our clothes and etc??

HMMM???

But then again........skinny dipping.... :-)

LOL, I don't know...that means the senior boys could see me without my make-up and my hair all wet.....
That would be HORRIFIC!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 06:58 AM
 Quote:
Originally posted by Mandie:
Hmmmmmmm Tempting :-D

How do we know that you (or the last bunk) won't steal our clothes and etc??

HMMM???
All three cabins should go! It'll be like unit unity!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 01:13 PM
I too can bring Girl Scout cookies for bunk #2, because hey, you can never have too many!

(Little Brownie Bakers, fall sale ;\) )

Who is getting the hand in the warm water tonight?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 01:52 PM
ok bunk 3 what are we gonna do tonight?

who can we plastic wrap to their bed? or whose bed can we take away and give them a canoe as a bed? or send on a scavenger hunt for their stuff? or the paper cups all over the floor? hahahaha \:\)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 02:28 PM
I definitely think bunk 3 needs to short sheet a few beds in Bunk 2 while they're skinny dipping!

...and of COURSE I don't know who ran Canuck's underwear up the flagpole :p \:D
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 03:04 PM
Hey Rock-it...
I'll let you wear my strappy heels if you'll let me wear that halter top... I need something to go with this super cute super mini skirt...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 03:21 PM
BUNK 1 IS HERE AND READY TO PARTY!!!!!! I'll help steal bunk 2's clothes while they're skinny dipping. We don't have to worry about anybody bothering our stuff...we have CD7 for a counselor...nobody dares mess with his bunk!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 03:26 PM
Hey leave my clothes alone!!!!

I'm plastic wrapping your toilets bunk 1 :p
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 04:03 PM
Lizzygs... we use Little Brownie Bakers, like bloomer! Yay for Girl Scout cookies! \:\)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 07:02 PM
So, how long are we at camp for anyway! \:\)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 07:12 PM
What some people leave camp!?

Dang, what's life like outside of camp?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 07:30 PM
bunk 3...let's short sheet bunk 2, and then ceran (sp?) wrap bunk 1, that way we won't have to go too near CD7.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 07:30 PM
Ok, Everyone has probably been wondering where Bunk 2's counselors been. See while my bunk has been having fun I took a trip into town for block of blue cheese and some fire crackers. I sneak under bunk ones bunk and put the blue cheese under it. Then I head for the water front.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 07:44 PM
w00t! Our counselor RULES!! YEAH BUNK 2!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 07:47 PM
As I head down to the waterfront I see Qui and her troupe sneaking out of my bunk. I quickly jump behind another cabin amd light one of the firecracker and roll it toward them................................................................................................................................................................................ ................................... BOOM!!!! \:D
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 07:54 PM
okay, then, i'm bringing cookies from abc baker, so we'll have lots of variety!

skinny dipping? i'm in!

rock-it has a crush on a counselor! rock-it has a crush on a counselor! *giggles*
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 08:02 PM
 Quote:
Originally posted by lizzygs:

rock-it has a crush on a counselor! rock-it has a crush on a counselor! *giggles*
I do not!! Ok, maybe a little. Do you think he likes me?

Oh, and DeeDee, sounds like a good trade!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 09:23 PM
Girls stop allready!! Come here and help me put salt in bunk 3 beds!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 09:31 PM
Bunk 2's counselor RULZ!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 09:46 PM
Hey Bunk2!! I have the key to the kitchen lets sneak up and have a ice cream party!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 10:38 PM
I have a backpack full of duct tape! Can we web all of bunk 1's beds together?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 10:47 PM
Yeah, I have to say that bunk 2 has the best counselor ever! (Let's just hope camp director Tom feels so too!)
Anyone up to sleeping out under the stars tonight?!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/06/04 11:02 PM
didn't SOMEONE say something about a keg-orator??
:-D :-D

I'm such a lush.....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/07/04 12:54 AM
Don't we still have the keys to the golf cart, Adam?

Oh, I also found a really good hiding place and was able to save some Krispy Kremes from the wrath of CD7! Anyone want one!?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/07/04 03:35 AM
Good thing we bunk 3ers are smart... we've got someone on watch 24/7...

Did we ever decide who was gonna bring the horse from the stables to put in Bunk 2? Can't wait to see their faces when they get back from their swim lessons!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/07/04 04:06 AM
Camper4ever, Yes we still have the golf cart keys...they're in a lock box, and the other groups may think they know where the lock box is, but they don't. It might be...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/07/04 05:22 AM
Sorry Bunk 2, been a little grumpy. Who keeps screaming at rest hour anyway? And will someone please remove their dirty underwear and socks from the bathroom, it is NASTY!

Okay now that that little matter is cleared up anyone up for a game of Mafia??
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/07/04 05:42 AM
Alright bunk one, fear no more. I got the 2x4's, electric fence, guard dogs and razor wire to garrison our bunk. There is no way that they can get in here.

Camper, Canuck, Northwoods and Crewbie your with me on the first watch. Captain Boomis, your in command of the second watch. There are more eggs in my backpack....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/07/04 10:54 AM
Hey!! Everyone TOGA Party in BUNK 2, TONIGHT!!!! ALL invited!!!! \:D ;\)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/07/04 11:04 AM
Mainer,your next on the free horse rides!! Someone was so nice and put a horse in or bunk and made a riding corral. Yes, Yoda your after Mainer. This is so much fun!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/07/04 12:44 PM
Hey bunk 2!

I got the plane reserved so we can drop candy on the camp! We'll be the envy of every bunk around

I get to ride shotgun on the plane!

Where should I put the horse manure?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/07/04 03:42 PM
hahhaaha \:\) who else in bunk 3 with go with me to the toga party.. TOGA TOGA.. hahahha

what can we do after the party?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/07/04 04:07 PM
i'm all for some toga fun... I'll even use my sesame street sheets!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/07/04 04:46 PM
I'll get the pony from the stables to put in bunk two!

TOGA TOGA TOGA.. \:D
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/07/04 04:56 PM
STOP PUTTING THE HORSE IN OUR BUNK!!!!

OR WE'LL PUT THE PIGS INTO YOURS.....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/07/04 05:00 PM
Or all those snakes we caught in the lake!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/07/04 06:56 PM
yeah fora toga party and the bunk 2 counselor does rock. i'm ready for a midnight raid of bunk 3 and covering them in melted cheese-like products while their sleeping :p
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/07/04 07:45 PM
hey, you know, aside from Lilsweetie, I think bunk 2 has all the horse staff so far! I don't know about horsegirl, but I kinda like having a horse in my bunk! Can we keep it here? Pleeeeeeease?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/07/04 08:38 PM
AUGH! Just as long as you keep it away from my bunk!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/07/04 08:54 PM
I'm glad I've got a top bunk. That way the horse can't poop in my bed! \:\)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/08/04 01:05 AM
But he could leave pony kisses on your pillow, Texas... \:\)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/08/04 01:11 AM
Lets keep the Horse in our bunk. It would be cool. After the toga party lets, skeak into bunk 3 bunk and empty all their shampoo bottles and refill them with bubble bath. He He he!!! \:D
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/08/04 01:28 AM
Yeah! See, the counselor likes ME best! He said the horse can stay! \:D How about we fill thier shampoo bottles with elmers glue. That'd be more fun. And I hear it washes out.... eventually!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/08/04 02:29 AM
Does anyone have a birthday coming up so that we can have a movie night???
I am all for horses but not so much in the bunk.. they fart all the time seriously my horse loves to fart right when I am cleaning his hooves . Our bunk would get pretty stinking pretty fast with a horse around.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/08/04 02:56 AM
My birthday is in less than a month. May 4 to be exact!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/08/04 03:06 AM
Let's have an Un-Birthday party!!!
My half-birthday is in May... does that count?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/08/04 03:16 AM
my 21st is Aprl 25...that's less than a month

good thing that Bunk 3 left all those traps before we went to the toga party. the bear trap, the giant pile of horse dung (we stole it from bunk 2), the three trip wires, the super glue on the door mat and window frames... Not to mention the squirrel attack squad I've been training in secret during quite hour..
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/08/04 03:41 AM
you guys are all such bad campers not one of you talks about going to ACTIVITY lol no wonder no one was with me at the tennis courts earlier you were all planning for the toga party...o and by the way...bunk 1 will kick all of your butts at winning the inspection award we have CD7 watching over us and making sure we clean...WE ARE THE GREATEST WE'RE SO MUCH FUN WE ARE THE KIDS OF THE GREAT BUNK 1!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/08/04 03:59 AM
Excuse me camper, but Bunk 3 OWNS bunk inspection!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/08/04 04:12 AM
Sorry guys, but with inspection coming up, I think the horse needs to move out of bunk 2 and back into the barn.
Horsegirl is in charge of cleaning up his mess. \:\)
Camper I was at tennis the other day. But then I had to go to the waterfront so I could check out the lifeguard. \:D I don't think anyone has showed up for soccer as yet. ;\)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/08/04 04:16 AM
We are the best!
We are bunk 2!
We'll coat your bunk
In rank horse poo!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/08/04 05:04 AM
activity...........activity........hrm....that sounds VAGUELY familiar!!
:-)

ANyone up for a social???? I've seen some of those cute boys in camp......I brought heels and my lipgloss necklace and EVERYTHING
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/08/04 06:05 AM
If i have to choose between a social and activities, I'm headed to the barn- quick! Think horsegirl will help me muck? thats a good excuse, right?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/08/04 06:35 AM
I think that with my "creepily clean" habits, bunk 3 will win inspection...once we clean up all my traps anyways...

Is it time for activities already? I'm headed up to arts & crafts, maybe i can make some more things to ...decorate...our cabin
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/08/04 06:40 AM
ARCHERY ARCHERY ARCHERY!
And the climbing tower if there's time.
Hey, when are auditions for the camp play? With my performance genius, I am sure to score a good role.. or get a choice spot on the crew! ;\)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/08/04 06:51 AM
 Quote:
ARCHERY ARCHERY ARCHERY!
And the climbing tower if there's time.
Hey, when are auditions for the camp play? With my performance genius, I am sure to score a good role.. or get a choice spot on the crew! ;\)
I heard the camp play was Newsies. I am gonna own is "Look at me, I'm the queen of NEW YAWK!!!"
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/08/04 06:57 AM
What is it with Oregonian camp counselor-types and our love of Newsies? I seriously know a ton of people obsessed with that production, all of them counselors, and all of them from Oregon. I don't know anyone who likes it who isn't both. Is that weird or WHAT?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/08/04 12:41 PM
Inspection? Oh boy we better put the food away. I'll take down the satellite tv and bury the vcr but we just can't tell bunk 1 that we have it. I mean it's the NHL playoffs and we can't have Canuck take over watching the games when Buffy reruns are on!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/08/04 02:11 PM
Ok, Bunk 2Time to cleanup. Heres the list!!

Nebit, melon4382= Bathroom duty
bloomer, Yoda=Floors
GScounselor, lizzygs=Windows
Texasmidnight, horsegirlnatura= Overhead
Mainer, CampWoman30=outside the cabin cleanup
Lakefront, CEHCourtney=beds
RidgeRocker, Rock-it=General pick-up
campCaribouEMT=I will help anywhere I can(hospital corners, dust covers, folding cloths), then put out the welcome mat, make a little bagof candy for the inspector, Then spray alittle febreeze around the cabin to make it smell nice,!!
Then head to your first activitie I think its skydiving with CD7 ;\)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/08/04 04:18 PM
Sky diving? Sounds good. I still want to sleep out under the stars, though. Isn't anyone up to it?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/08/04 04:35 PM
BUNK 3!!! I'm still hungry for a kitchen raid! Anyone up for a fudge pop?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/08/04 04:51 PM
Sounds great, Fallen \:D
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/08/04 04:52 PM
I'll bring the marshmellows on the campout!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/08/04 05:00 PM
You know what GSCounselor! I am all for sleeping under the stars. Just let me find my sleeping bag that got thrown into the rafters!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/08/04 06:29 PM
i'll sleep out under the stars too. it sounds like a nice relaxing night after cleaning our cabin \:\)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/08/04 06:42 PM
fudge pop- i could go for an ice cream cone so i'm in!! \:\)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/08/04 09:16 PM
food is always good with me. although, I'm not overly fond of chocolate, so I hope they have something other than fudge...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/08/04 09:17 PM
I have to clean the bathroom? eeeeeewwwwwww. Please, please tell me there are rubber gloves. And someone send those girls in to get thier make-up out of here!!!! O, yeah, and CampcaribouEMT, please remove your underwear from the sink....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/08/04 09:45 PM
Uhm sorry Nebit!! I forgot where I put them.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/08/04 09:48 PM
Bunk2 we will sleep under the stars tonight!! If your good at activities. I promise!! Mainer are these your dirty sock on my pillow!! Ridgerocker bet out of the rafters!! Ridgerockerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/08/04 09:50 PM
What is overhead?!
Yay for sleeping under the stars! I promise I will be good and go to all my activites today! \:\)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/08/04 11:23 PM
What is overhead??? Texas is gonna have to do that from her bunk b/c I'm definitely 5ft nothin.
Hey Nebit! I think I have an idea on how we can relocate the mess that our little mascot made into Bunk 1...... we'll sneek out tonight....
lets get a pet..... what should it be.... hmm...
gotta go, time for dinner, someone just rang the gong.... I think we're having PIZZA TODAY!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/08/04 11:27 PM
The overhead is anything that may be overhead like shelves!! Eveyone did such a great job on cleanup!! I think it is pizza!! Yummy!! Eat up because tonight we have liver and onions and pea soup!!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/08/04 11:36 PM
 Quote:
What is it with Oregonian camp counselor-types and our love of Newsies? I seriously know a ton of people obsessed with that production, all of them counselors, and all of them from Oregon. I don't know anyone who likes it who isn't both. Is that weird or WHAT?
I dunno ... it's just a classic... I wasn't aware that it was only Oregonians.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/08/04 11:38 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by campCaribouEMT:
[QB] Ok, Bunk 2Time to cleanup. Heres the list!!

bloomer, Yoda=Floors

Ew Why do I have to be the one to clean up the horse poop?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/08/04 11:45 PM
Yoda, I think it's a weird anomoly only happening in my life, to tell you the truth.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/08/04 11:52 PM
 Quote:
Yoda, I think it's a weird anomoly only happening in my life, to tell you the truth.
Well I can't say that I know to many people who know all the songs from NEwsies like I do.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/09/04 12:02 AM
HAHA. I will have to lock you in a room with my best friend (an Oregonian and counselor...), and you two can go tete a tete on that one.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/09/04 12:22 AM
Yoda, I'm sorry about the floors, I will help too!!! Tonight I have glowsticks and and glow necklaces for everyone when we sleep out.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/09/04 01:04 AM
Rock-it, I think my friends and I could give you all a run for your money on the Newsies obsessions! And we're from Ohio, Michigan, and Korea! In fact, I just so happen to have the soundtrack in my computer right now...

I'm so pumped for sleeping out tonight! I have my blankets and flashlight all ready!! And the wintergreen lifesavers so we can make sparks! And yay for glowsticks!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/09/04 01:11 AM
Funny... I'm a Newsies fan but was introduced to it by a counselor from Oregon \:\)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/09/04 01:34 AM
ooohhhhh.....can I go to Camp?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/09/04 01:51 AM
yeah for glowsticks tonight. can we get a pet hampster, there easy to clean up after and he could be our cabin 2 mascot. ill bring the candy to the sleep out under the stars \:\)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/09/04 02:45 AM
Hey bunk 3... i think we'll definitely win inspection... i cleared a nice little path going to our bunk, lined with rocks... isn't it cute?

Sorry I can't join you guys on the kitchen raid tonight... I already promised some of the guys I'd meet them by the tennis courts after lights out... but they did tell me to bring friends... if anyone wants to come, just let me know!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/09/04 03:10 AM
where is the bunk 1 representation? we are not going to win inspection if you guys are all visiting people in other bunks...i'm going to have to go down to HQ and make an announcement over the PA..."BUNK 1 BACK TO THE BUNK!" does ANYONE else want to sign up for tennis options with me today? and yesssss i'm so excited for the social...but i'm not getting all that dressed up i'm wearing cute sweats and a zip-up...but i shot the outlet in the bunk first so i can blow dry my hair!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/09/04 04:25 AM
 Quote:
Originally posted by GScounselor:
Rock-it, I think my friends and I could give you all a run for your money on the Newsies obsessions! And we're from Ohio, Michigan, and Korea! In fact, I just so happen to have the soundtrack in my computer right now...

I'm so pumped for sleeping out tonight! I have my blankets and flashlight all ready!! And the wintergreen lifesavers so we can make sparks! And yay for glowsticks!
Oh well if we are gonna have a contest ... I have the special edition dvd, the soundtrack and Karaoke on my computer !! \:\)
"Nothing Can Break US! No One Can Make Us Give Our roghts Away! So Rise and SIEZE THE DAY !!!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/09/04 04:36 AM
Noway guys,
hamsters are boring and the females smell. anyway, if we lost it, we'd have to live with the idea that it got eaten by somthing unpleasant. I want a dog!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/09/04 08:38 AM
I can get my mom to bring up my dog Rosie! She is the awesomest! She'd make a good bunk pet.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/09/04 08:58 AM
well gee, if we're bringing preexisting dogs, can mine come too? we'll all have dogs! That'll be great! oooo, i'm excited now....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/09/04 11:27 AM
Hey, Bunk2 my 5 year old son cane be our bunk mascot!! he is a riot!! You guys did so good on cleanup I'm so proud!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/09/04 02:55 PM
yeah dogs are better, i want to bring mine too!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/09/04 03:44 PM
you guys are all gonna get in trouble for bringing your pets to camp! haha jk, but i think we should organize some kind of a camp pet show if we are bringing our pets...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/09/04 04:10 PM
I'll bring my chichillas for bunk 3...we'll have the cutest and fuzziest pets of all.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/09/04 04:20 PM
I think we should get a prarie dog!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/09/04 10:04 PM
My goodness I missed so much while I was gone!!!! I am the camper that was away on a canoe trip. ;\) YAY BUNK 3!!! And a note to the sleep walker in the cabin (I will not name names to keep the embarassment factor down): tonight could you please try to end up in someone elses bed. Thank you.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/09/04 10:33 PM
Ok Bunk2, Lets head out for our sleep out. I brought my telescope and NO, Nebit and Mainer you can't zip your sleeping bags togather!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/10/04 12:03 AM
cool, that means we can look at the stars up close. i'm ready let's go, we better make sure to bring the bug spray and the muchies.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/10/04 12:29 AM
Hey Texas!
lets scam some matresses to sleep on tonight for the camp out...
I'll grab my maglight, handy for not only light, but for beating off raccoons that dare come near us!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/10/04 02:36 AM
I can't believe I got clean the floor duty. All that horse poop. Me and Yoda got hosed, dude.

Can we TP Bunk #1 tonight?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/10/04 03:38 PM
I'm up for TP'ing bunk 1, but can we grab some honey for the porch and doors and other stuff?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/10/04 04:07 PM
 Quote:
Originally posted by horsegirlnatura:
I'm up for TP'ing bunk 1, but can we grab some honey for the porch and doors and other stuff?
How very Parent Trap of you horsegirl! \:D
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/10/04 04:20 PM
 Quote:
Hey Texas!
lets scam some matresses to sleep on tonight for the camp out...
I'll grab my maglight, handy for not only light, but for beating off raccoons that dare come near us!
Sure thing!
And I don't want all those dogs in the bunk! I am bringing my cats.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/11/04 01:17 AM
 Quote:
Originally posted by Yoda:
 Quote:
How very Parent Trap of you horsegirl! \:D
We will be raiding your bunk before you cam TP ours..So, don't even
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/11/04 03:01 AM
yea deedee im in for tonight.. let me know what time we are meeting and if his friend is cute ;\)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/11/04 03:35 AM
shhhh don't let the counselors know... they just won't bend any of the rules...

i'm leaving as soon as the counselors leave... sneaking out the back door, and heading right to the tennis courts..

i think we need a signal... how about "MOOOOO" when the coast is clear??
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/11/04 11:22 PM
Hmn!! I wonder if Bunk1 has noticed that funky smell!! That blue cheese I put under their bunk must be getting ripe by now!!! \:D
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/11/04 11:25 PM
Alright bunk2 whose in for a midnight swim!!! Bathing suits not required!! ;\)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/12/04 01:06 AM
YESSSSS!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/12/04 01:30 AM
(just wanted to point out that it took some effort for us to get up to 200 posts in one thread- the 200 post thread- but we're almost there with this one, and it hasn't taken long at all!!!! )
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/12/04 01:41 AM
Well at this time of the year I don't think that any of us have any trouble pretending we are at camp.
I especially am pretending I am riding my HORSE, in the APACHE relay, to play a prank on the Director by STEALING his golf cart!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
I am seriously losing it right now of all the little disturbers and whiners that have come onto the boards lately!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/12/04 01:49 AM
HEY BUNK 2
while we're out tonight, we should STEAL something from main camp, like a bench, b/c in real life we're going to go home and steal benches all the time.
Oh and while at riding clinic, we should beat up our horses a little to remind them that they are our slaves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry guys, I was just so angry.... that's my last outburst tonight
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/12/04 02:21 AM
I hear ya horsegirl, let's go beat up the horses!

:rolleyes:

I say we go short sheet toria's bed!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/12/04 02:32 AM
um...bunk 3, are we up to anything tonight yet? otherwise, I think we should have a campfire with marshmellows out at the firepit by the lake and tell ghost stories, sing songs and do general campy-stuff. the other bunks can come if they like... or they can just TRY and raid our bunk while we're gone, I did spend most of the day creating new traps, though, so I'd advise against it...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/12/04 02:36 AM
deedee- last night was soo great! his friend was really cute \:\) and i really like him! he kissed me goodnight before i walked back to the cabin.. lets see if we can sneak off again sometimes to meet the boys again
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/12/04 02:49 AM
yeah... it was the most fun. of course... they gave me a note during lunch... they want to meet behind the bathrooms tonight... same time. hehe just dont tell *you-know-who* in bunk 1... you know how jealous she can get... and i think she has a crush on your boy.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/12/04 02:49 AM
 Quote:
Originally posted by bloomer:
I hear ya horsegirl, let's go beat up the horses!

:rolleyes:

I say we go short sheet toria's bed!
Obviously Toria doesn't go to our camp, or should wouldn't have so many whines and complaints...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/12/04 02:56 AM
yeah... i heard she doesn't write on paper out of respect for trees.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/12/04 03:01 AM
ha ha dee dee very cute, just goes to show how much deep down you agree with me.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/12/04 03:05 AM
heeeyyyy dee dee i hope you weren't talking about me being jealous for your information i have my OWN boy who was color war chief in his group last year. beat THAT! haha anyway Qui i'll come with your bunk later, i can't stand to hang out in my bunk anymore b/c of that horrible smell... campcaribouEMT that was YOU who put the blue cheese under my bed? grosssss!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/12/04 03:10 AM
You know what never mind, I'm going back to the hand in the warm water.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/12/04 03:12 AM
i'm offended by that... did you ever think the water has feelings?? and what are you gonna do with the water when you're done... toss it? so first you're gonna trap it in a bowl, and then just throw it away when you're done? What do you think that does for the water's self-esteem??? To be used and discarded like that... sheesh.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/12/04 03:21 AM
Eeeeeeeew! CampCaribouEMT, they're kissing BOYS! Thats so gross, boys have cooties. eeeeee yuck!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/12/04 03:38 AM
what would Toria think of the horse you guys kept in bunk 2? is that proper treatment? or are you just being meaner to it?

mmmm....s'mores... ooo, and shutter-uppers, too. and fairy rings (powdered doughnut with marshmellow through the middle) and cake-in-an-orange.... It's just too bad that we can't light the fire b/c someone forgot the matches...

Long ago at a certain camp online there visited an EeEeEeEevviilllll witch, and her name was....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/12/04 07:08 AM
deedee- sure sounds good for tonight.. and to make my boy forget about that person in bunk 1 we better make sure we look really good tonight.. i call a shower after dinner! and who wants to help with my makeup?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/12/04 07:20 AM
*sigh* I want someone to stargaze with me tonight. I've got 2 cans or Ruby Red Squirt and some strawberry fruit leather for who ever is interested.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/12/04 02:05 PM
*double sigh* I thought this camp accepted everyone?

Oh well, texasmidnight I got the cokes out of the staff cabin. I'm sure our counselor won't miss them \:D
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/12/04 04:01 PM
Yum!! Strawberry fruit leather is my favorite!! Rock-it I will come with you tonight if you share the leather!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/12/04 06:00 PM
i call shower after speedy...

that will give me a few minutes extra to find my new strawberry lip gloss..... hey rock-it.. can i have my shoes back now?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/12/04 06:14 PM
Hey Cabin 3! Guess what tonight's evening activity is? TRAIL RIDE!!! On HORSES!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/12/04 06:27 PM
don't forget your sunblock
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/12/04 06:42 PM
Go ahead and grab 'em, DeeDee.

I think I am goingto head over to Arts & Crafts and make a plaster mask. Who wants to be my model?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/12/04 06:45 PM
i totally would... but i think it might mess up the mud mask i have on to get ready for tonight
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/12/04 06:48 PM
yes must keep that skin nice, you know how ugly ya age. you don't want to look like the Crypt keeper only with cellulite and a flat arse
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/13/04 12:01 AM
ANYWAY!
Hey Mainer, by Cokes do you mean sodas or Coca Cola? Because you know I have to have my Dr. Pepper!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/13/04 12:14 AM
Rock-it, I am all about some star-gazing. And again, I'll bring the girl scout cookies! And I also think bunk 2 should go on an overnight trip in the woods sometime! But only if it isn't raining...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/13/04 09:11 PM
im in for an overnight trip in the woods,bunk 2 is the best honey honey,bunk 2 is the best babe, babe bunk 2 is the best better then all the rest, honey oh babe, oh my yee haw \:D
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/13/04 10:08 PM
Which bunk am I in?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/15/04 01:57 AM
So,
who's cabin is TORIA in???
hmmm....
wait, I KNOW!!
NO ONES!!!!!!
wait, maybe she sleeps in the forrest and tries to protect the squirrels from slave drivers....
or maybe the trees, b/c people who cut down are most definitely slave drivers!!!!
when is our camp out??
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/15/04 02:13 AM
i think our camp is out when ultimate fun has been reached...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/15/04 02:14 AM
 Quote:

when is our camp out??
When is camp out !! NEVER !! We love camp to much to go home! \:D
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/15/04 01:14 PM
\:\) Bunk 3!

I think there is a frog in the shower
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/15/04 02:17 PM
ooo i wanna kiss him first... gotta find me a prince.

One of my favorite quotes "You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you meet your prince"
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/15/04 05:46 PM
I have something in my pocket
that belongs behind a log
My counselor said to put it back
but i want to keep my frog!

It's cool and green and slimy
and it wriggles in my hand
I also have a woolly worm
And a pocket full of sand!

(I didn't make that up, i read it somewhere, goes to the "i have something in my pocket" GS song)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/15/04 06:07 PM
HAZEL TELLS LAVERNE
-- Katharyn Machan Aal

last night
im cleanin out my
howard johnsons ladies room
when all of a sudden
up pops this frog
musta come from the sewer
swimmin aroun an tryin ta
climb up the sida the bowl
so I goes ta flushm down
but sohelpmegod he starts talkin
bout a golden ball
an how I can be a princess
me a princess
well my mouth drops
all the way to the floor
an he says
kiss me just kiss me
once on the nose
well I screams
ya little green pervert
an I hitsm with my mop
an has ta flush
the toilet down three times
me
a princess
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/15/04 06:17 PM
Gizmo, let's start our OWN bunk... gee thanks guys, I've only been here for like OVER TWO YEARS and I'm not important enough for a bunk.

PSHHHH...

Bunk 4 is me and Gizmo, no counselor, our mascot (Sumo the ferret) and a bottle of tequila.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/15/04 06:32 PM
i know a ton of newsies fans that aren't from oregon... but lots of them are camp people...and i know ya'll have moved on but i just thought i'd put my 2 cents in
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/15/04 08:17 PM
WHOA! I think Gizmo should stay away from the Tequila!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/15/04 08:32 PM
I agree... Gizmo + Tequila = T-R-O-U-B-L-E... I'm afraid I'll have to take care of the tequila for ya... especially if its PePe Lopez!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/15/04 09:44 PM
Rock on!!!!!!!!!!!!! Better bring some bail money too........
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/15/04 09:45 PM
SUMO RULES!!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/15/04 11:20 PM
Bunk 2...I'm all up for a kitchen raid tonight, anybody else? I'm thinking ice cream sundaes!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/15/04 11:40 PM
When is the next division trip and where are we going??
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/16/04 12:18 AM
I'm all about ice cream \:D

I heard there's a trip going to Six Flags!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/16/04 01:03 AM
 Quote:
Originally posted by Mainer:
I'm all about ice cream \:D

I heard there's a trip going to Six Flags!
\:\) Which Six Flags?! \:\)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/16/04 01:24 AM
Texas, I got us some contraband Dr.Pepper! They were all in bunk three.... oh well, they wont miss them a bit ;\)
the best treats out of ice cream are most definitely Dr.Pepper floats made with mint choc. chip ice cream!!! \:D
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/16/04 02:32 AM
i'm all for a kitchen raid, and dr. pepper floats, mmmmmm yummy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/16/04 03:50 AM
Uh oh guys, I think Sumo is pregnant...

Pandemonium in Bunk 4.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: If this board was a bunk.... - 04/16/04 04:20 AM
newsies!!! heheeh love that movie.. its a big hit at my old camp with the older girls.. they all have the soundtrack and know all the words. soo funny.. my one roomie had on a few songs and i was like NEWSIES!!! and i got all excited..made me think of camp and made me want to watch the movie...
i'm not from oregon, im from jersey \:\) hehehe so its on the east coast too..
© ACA Message Boards