ACA Home
Posted By: Anonymous Looking for camp employment - 02/08/09 06:13 PM
I am a CNA and I have 5+ years of experience in the health care field working with all age groups and I am looking for a new Camp experience. I've never been to camp but I love helping people. I love working with special needs also!! Please contact me and I will be glad to email you my resume!! Thanks \:\)
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Looking for camp employment - 02/10/09 10:41 PM
this is a new experience and potential for full time service in the health care field. We are a licensed training program as well as a camp. see the website at upwardboundcamp.org
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Looking for camp employment - 07/07/11 05:15 AM
What is the eligibility required to apply? Is there any bond to be signed before joining?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Looking for camp employment - 08/30/11 02:40 PM
my name is Garry Huffman and I have worked at Clemson University Outdoor Lab (Camps Hope and Sertoma) for the past 12 years. we are a camp for special needs ( mentally challenged,under privilidge, blind , deaf, etc.) due to state budget cuts the food srevice has been outsourced and I am in need of another job. I would love to stay in a camp setting and I have 27 years of food service experence. If anyone knows were I could find another position (hopefully with special needs) please contract me at huffmangarry@yahoo.com thank you if you can help me. I am willing to relocate
Posted By: judy Re: Looking for camp employment - 03/06/15 08:46 PM
I am looking for a cook. Please let m eknow what your salry requirements are and send me your resume. Thank you
Judy
© ACA Message Boards