ACA Home
Posted By: Anonymous Camp Kitchen Personnel Interview Forms - 12/15/10 10:01 PM
Hello. I am looking for interview forms for use in hiring a Cook/Food Service Director and Kitchen Assistants. If you have some you'd be willing to share, I would be most appreciative. Email them to jbonnett@gsmaine.org. Thanks!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Camp Kitchen Personnel Interview Forms - 04/03/11 07:35 AM
Hey there, did you happen to recieve any of these? I would be so greatful if you would be willing to share with me as well! My email is info@barharbourcamp.com. Thank you so kindly!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Camp Kitchen Personnel Interview Forms - 04/14/11 02:46 PM
Hi, if you received any I would like to get too if you can please send to my email that will be rely helpful locksmithnyny.org@gmail.com

Thank You!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Camp Kitchen Personnel Interview Forms - 05/28/11 05:53 AM
What qualities cook/Food Service director and kitchen assistants should have?How much they are paid these days?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Camp Kitchen Personnel Interview Forms - 05/29/11 06:04 PM
- they have to like cooking.. and children!

Now this sounds stupid but my first year head cook, in my opinion, couldn't cook, didn't like cooking . didn't like camp, didn't like children!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Camp Kitchen Personnel Interview Forms - 03/27/14 08:13 PM
That's funny.

Being able to cook and at least tolerate doing it you'd expect all camp cooks to have. Liking children is a nice bonus, though some cooks have little interaction with them.
© ACA Message Boards