A
when everything around you reminds you of camp and i mean everything

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you are really tired and ill but too stubborn to go sick cos you know that it will have a negative effect on the rest of camp cos you are the only lifeguard on duty!

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
when you wear a headlight while driving!!!

when you go to coldstone creamery with the rest of the staff (only about 15 of us were left) and when they sing their song for a tip (a re-written version of Zippedy-Do-Da) you all start singing it as you know it and do the second verse too, and who carers what the few other customers think you are doing!! That was fun! we were laughing the whole time too!

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you discover that you can teach things you never know you could and have never been taught how to teach them!

When you are in the lake 6 times a day and dont care cos the kids are having fun!

When you live on granola bars becuase camp food is soo bad!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you spend every spare minute of your time on Facebook, hoping one of your camp friends will go online, and when none of them are you flip through your's and their's camp albums.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when everystory connects with a camp story, and when you write about camp for multiple english assignments!

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
when you use your debit card and the cashier asks for id and you start thinking about how you will have to cover up your name so they don't find out your real name!! haha totally did this last night!!

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when you constantly want to say your camp name when ordering pizza or calling someone.... "First name please- Night, uh Tara!"

when you ran into someone at costco and they say you look familiar, do I know you, and you say no.... only to have them go - didn't you work at camp? and you realize it is someone from the day camp!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when someone at a drive-in recognises you even though they have only meet you at camp the year before!

When you are so desperate to eat non-camp food that you are willing to buy some dinner if they will drive you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when asked for your name and birth date at the hospital in the middle of the night, you respond Hiccup!...and forget to tell them your age...because that's what you do with the campers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Done that! When you get confused when people call you your real name rather than Smudge!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
haha yes!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When your parents are calling you by your real name but are confused about who they are talking to. My names not Jessica its Ocean

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you have been on camp for one day short of 12 weeks!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you get home and you are about to tell a story your friends say let me guess it happened at camp right

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you only tell stories of what happened at camp (or traveling after camp!)

When your friends parents dont even know your real name!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Also when you know hundreds of camp songs but dont know what the current number 1 in the pop charts is!

And when you can sing songs on nearly any topic!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When a camp friend calls your house asking for you by your camp name your parents know exactly who their talking about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When reading books and watching movies/TV shows with characters that have the same name as your camp buddy, you immediately think of them. (and picture their body as the character's, if you're reading a book)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you have worked at the camp in the Parent Trap!

2,000 to 2,500 posts
2,000 to 2,500 posts
Another Bob Ditter one...

When Bob Ditter came to you camp to help lead pre-camp sessions... and used you to help in his examples!

- Teenster

ISU PRIDE!

Caring - Competent - Confident
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when people in the post office look at you weird when they see the name on the package

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you have packages to devilered to camp cos you know you wont be home when they are due to be delivered!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when people who dont know you very well ask you what your doing for the summer, and you look at them like their crazy for asking.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you have just spent the best part of a day making SWAPS for you best friend cos she doesnt have time to make and them and needs them for the the trip to camp that she will be leaving for about an hour after she gets home from work - or whenever she gets home, packs and leaves with you in tow!

Page 22 of 35 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 34 35

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard