Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 23 of 35 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 34 35
2,000 to 2,500 posts
2,000 to 2,500 posts
When you order a "Camp Anawana" t-shirt...

- Teenster

ISU PRIDE!

Caring - Competent - Confident
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when you have about 10 different shirts from the same camp

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you can create about two weeks of wardrobe from camp stuff without washing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when yo wear one of your camps shirt in important picture

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you have worked at 2 camps in one summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when your room is mostly decorated with camp stuff

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
when you save every little gift another counselor gave you and every little thing your campers did for you and every craft item that your campers made for days when they had to dress you up as a princess!

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you look at your resume, and you see that most of the things you have on it is camp related

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is me Ocean!

When you fill out a job application and it looks really long cos you have so many summers of camp to include - and when your presonal statement reflects your love of camp by detailing how they gave you the skills which will be necessary for you to do that job!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When your interviewer asks you what job you grew the most at and you mention at camp and you go into a long explanation of why all pertaining to every year of camp. (That happened to me last year)

M
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
M
when your resume is filled with camp jobs or camp volunteer positions and camp required certifications like CPR and First Aid

PM me if you want to sign up for the camp buddies for this summmer.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes, that is definitely mine!
i list my traverse wall, archery, zipline, first aid, small craft safety, cpr...good times!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when you can talk to people who have worked at camp and know what they are talking about!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you wear something you made at arts and crafts for the entire school year. (Guilty as charged, lol)

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
when you start laughing when you hear from your CD that your camp bunny, Uncle Wigglebottom, showed up while the outdoor ed staff were washing dishes. And then the CD adds that one of the ADs sure likes the Uncle WB costume!!! hahahaha OMG, the image of Frog in the Uncle WB costume in the dish room makes me laugh!

and, although this is something that anyone would be excited about, in this email from the CD she tells you that you actually have more money coming to you from a half week they accidentally forgot to include in the paycheck, and you hadn't even noticed that your check was small!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when little things such as a baked potato gives you memories that make you smile, laugh, and cry in the food line!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you enjoy the food on your tour because it is better than camp food but preparing it with a group reminds you of cook outs at camp

When you are on a tour 35 people and 6 of them are life guards and all 6 worked at summer camp - and there are at least 10 counsellors on the trip.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when you want to travel halfway around the world just to see camp pals cause they're the only ones who get it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you Know over 200 camp songs and any random word can trigger an out burst of singing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When your main facebook pictures are camp related.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you buy a 99c first aid kit and stock it with camp supplies cos that is the main place you will be using it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you are in Salt Lake City, wearing the only camp shirt you packed for your travels (cos you left most of you cloths at your camp friends house), and someone stops you for directions, only to get the comment "ah Chenoa" before they ask for directions. It turns out that they were your sister camp in Vermont!

M
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
M
when you know several different ways to get out of camp during your time off and none of it involves a car and the camp is oh so close to a mall and several different big box stores and fast food places

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
when you are watching Cheaper by the Dozen and when all the kids start talking at once and the mom is waiting for a moment in which they quiet down enough to tell them sometihng, and i automatically do quiet coyote/silent snail!!! ha

M
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
M
When you are out with your friends and you do a head count

Page 23 of 35 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 34 35

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard