Rate Thread
#77182 01/06/05 09:15 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
(This post was also submitted to the Camp Counselor's Message Board)
I am currently working on a Independent study on Managing Risk at Camps for my Master's Program in Experiential Education. I am looking into the documents that camps form as policy for general risk at camp (i.e. Weather, Nat. Disasters, Fire, Lost Campers, Strangers...etc.).

I am interested in compiling some various Camp's Risk Management policies to gather different perspectives. Any camp's documents...no matter how old of new could help.
I am not going into severe depth to specific program areas (i.e. Arts and Crafts, Archery...etc.)
Please PM me if you would be interested in submitting your camp's documentation; I will then send you an email address to send them!
Thank you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Trailblazer:
If you have had any luck in your search would you be interested in sharing what you found?
Currently, I am working on a risk management plan for an up and coming camp just beginning. And while I have been a part of a team who put together a risk management plan in the past, I have not compiled one alone. I'm looking for as many resources as possible.
Thanks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Members:

I am in the same boat...working on a continuity plan for a summer camp in school...please post any web sites or TEMPLATES you may have come across. Thanks so much!

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard