Rate Thread
#102162 02/08/09 02:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a CNA and I have 5+ years of experience in the health care field working with all age groups and I am looking for a new Camp experience. I've never been to camp but I love helping people. I love working with special needs also!! Please contact me and I will be glad to email you my resume!! Thanks \:\)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this is a new experience and potential for full time service in the health care field. We are a licensed training program as well as a camp. see the website at upwardboundcamp.org

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is the eligibility required to apply? Is there any bond to be signed before joining?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my name is Garry Huffman and I have worked at Clemson University Outdoor Lab (Camps Hope and Sertoma) for the past 12 years. we are a camp for special needs ( mentally challenged,under privilidge, blind , deaf, etc.) due to state budget cuts the food srevice has been outsourced and I am in need of another job. I would love to stay in a camp setting and I have 27 years of food service experence. If anyone knows were I could find another position (hopefully with special needs) please contract me at huffmangarry@yahoo.com thank you if you can help me. I am willing to relocate

J
2 to 10 posts
2 to 10 posts
J
I am looking for a cook. Please let m eknow what your salry requirements are and send me your resume. Thank you
Judy

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard