Rate Thread
Page 7 of 28 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 27 28
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My old camp was in MN and I haven't used CA since 2004. I went to university, got a boring job etc.

Thinking about sorting my life out so this is kind of my last chance to travel and not have anything to really worry about back home!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You had a longer break from CA than me! I went 01-04 and then went back in 07-08 but sadly cant go back this summer!

Sounds like a good plan - def worth making the most of your freedom while you have the chance.

Are you planning to travel after camp?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm heading to New York at the moment to meet up with some friends afterwards but it completely depends on whether I need to be back here and if I have a time limit.

Don't know what I would do if I didn't need to be back! Will just have to wait and see!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cool! I was able to travel after camp last summer - it was amazing!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm going to Camp Cedarledge!

See you all May 29th!

Yay!

:-)

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
and once again, Cedarledge gets another person on the board going there! If you notice, there are enough people to start their own thread! Where as any other camp has maybe one or two people on the boards! Oh, in case you didn't know Hathi, neither Smudge or I go to cedarledge. We just crash their thread often!

Congrats on getting the job, Hathi!

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yay - that is awesome! Congrats! I love GS camp and am going to miss it this summer (infact before mums stroke I was looking into applying to cederledge!)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brooke got my last reference, and now she's just gotta submit my folder to Jennifer Morgan for approval! And I was such an asshat of an A&C director you know they're not gonna take me back...lol!
Oh, and one of my friends from theater is sending in her application today for unit leader. She was a Cedarledge girl back in the day, and I convinced her to come work with me! I'm so excited! I really hope she gets hired!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is really cool! I hope your friend gets it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oh, hello hathi! I am torch, and I am a J counselor this year-so good luck!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rosethorn I've been asked to pass on a message...

Petal says hi!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ah! I love her! That's so fun that you know each other. \:\)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rose did you manage to find a source for your borax?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nope! But I haven't really looked lol. I've got plenty of time, though, so I'll get it eventually.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm official!!! Got the call today! Yay!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wooo Hoooooo! Congrats!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And Megan, my theatre friend, got a call from Brooke today saying that she wants her to come in for an interview next week!

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
yay! congrats to you and your friend, Rose!

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is really cool. I am happy for you Rosethorn!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oh, hathi! you have a camp america account! you should tell everyone to come over here and meet all of us girl scouts of eastern missouri people (and random friends who love us and our massive thread.) \:\)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
also, rosethorn, that's totally exciting. hooray for getting hired AND for recruiting your friends! ohhh camp, it cannot come soon enough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah I should but I don't know where Brooke is finding the English lot cos there isn't a thread on the Camp America boards. I can try and get the Camp Tuckaho lot over here though?!?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There prob will be a cederledge thread at some point - I know there was last summer (mind you that might be cos under instructions from this lot I started it!) but I think there was one in the 07 forum too!

(I miss the CA forum - but it would make me too camp sick to go on it!)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yay rosethorn

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Way to go Rosethorn! Does your friend have a name yet? Has she considered Utensil? \:\)

I just got my computer back, after having the backlight burn out, running all over town for 2.5 hours, using a translation program to communicate, and having them order a part from Seoul. So I'm catching up...

Page 7 of 28 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 27 28

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard