Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 8 of 28 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 27 28
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
wow Indigo, I'm glad that all that work finally paid off and you have your computer back!

I think Rosethorn's friend should consider Utensil! I like it!

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha! You and your determination to name someone Utensil! She's an old Cedarledge girl, so I think she's already got a camp name, but I will definitely apply some peer pressure lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is with wanting to have someone called Utensil - although it is a great name

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
absolutely a good name, and I know someone who tried desperately to get a name used. the program director, who did our CIT 1 meeting really wanted someone to be named Speedbump or Brunehilda. Well, he got one of his wishes. Someone showed up late to the meeting and said she didn't have a camp name so he suggested Speedbump and she said ok. Just like that! I love it!

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sppedbump is cool - but brunehilda where did he get that from? We wanted our camp nurse to be madam pomfry!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i like speed bump too. but indigo you got a wit named that. i had a camper too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Speedbump and Brunehilda are cool too! We did have a Boondoggle one year. Sometimes when I'm bored, I like to make lists of outlandish camp names I wish people would use.

I know, Torch! I'll be satisfied with campers. But it's still an awesome name, and if I didn't already have one, I might be Utensil myself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brunhilda was a valkyrie in Norse mythology, if that answers your question. Wow, I'm a nerd.
Megan's as good as hired once her last reference comes in!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rosethorn, I heard about a certain other hiring that I'd like to gossip with you about, perhaps on Facebook chat some day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ooh, you know I love gossip!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you going to get your friend to come on here rosethorn? Or do think we would scare her away?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nah, she's a theatre girl. Nothing can scare her. I'll let her know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone seen the Red Bull commercial with Running Bear and Little White Dove? OMG every time I see it I think of camp!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aaaah! I have to look for it on YouTube now!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you find it on You Tube will you post the link please - I am not very good at finding things on you tube!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's not there...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thats ashame - maybe it is on the red bull website!

Hope you all had a good thinking day? My mum has started collecting thinking day badges we have got some lovely GS ones off ebay!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I got a postcard from Bird in Guatemala today! I showed my special class, and we had a good talk about camp names, among other things.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aw, sharing the American camp culture. I miss Bird. She was pretty much the best boss ever.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
She was awesome!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i want to see that commercial! where did you see it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think it was on channel 4 while I was watching How I Met Your Mother the other night. It's a cartoon like all Red Bull commercials, and there's a ravine with a teepee on either side of it. Running Bear and Little White Dove send each other smoke signals of their longing for each other, and then they drink Red Bull and fly out to meet each other over the ravine. It makes me smile every time I see it lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Awww sounds much better than the one we have at the moment which is supposed to set in Italy and you have "big" italian mother trying to teach her son to drive until he drinks some red bull and then flies off with her shouting after him!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
they must have different version of that ad the one I saw they dident have any red bull so they never got together and it was sad but I guess thats how the song goes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey- has anyone gotten their contracts yet?

Page 8 of 28 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 27 28

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard