Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 28 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 27 28
M
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
M
I know there has been alot of activity... some of us have been posting to a post a few seconds after the other.? I am so surprised the boards are having alot of activity

PM me if you want to sign up for the camp buddies for this summmer.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Its been soo dead since camp finished that I am glad to see it busy again - am dreading to think how many posts there will be by the time tomorrows team buidling confernece finishes and since it is a 24hr thing I suspect that it will be late night! But it is nice to see!

M
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
M
yeah I know that it will die down once camp starts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know and I am going to be here all alone with no one to talk to - and kick asthma forum is even more dead!

M
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
M
If I get to go to camp, I will post on here in my free time if I have any such thing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Free time - at camp? What is that. Some weeks even with lappy to access the wireless rather than having to wait for a dinoPC I would barely have time to spend 30 mins emailing!

M
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
M
Yeah I know-- When I get the chance I will be on the boards.

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
I'll be on on the weekends but I definitely can't promise anything more than that since I thought I would be on a lot last summer but it didn't happen!

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"
M
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
M
Same here.... I wasnt on that much last summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll be here all summer, scrounging for camp gossip! \:\)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll keep you updated, Indigo, no worries!

M
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
M
I will post on here when its possible, you know how precious internet time is at camp!! There is always more people wanting to use it, then there are computers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Indigo I'm real sad we won't have gossip time this summer. And between the office and the barn we would have had quite the amount of info. Haha!

Also...the latest people to come back are Wildcub and Jumper. This summer may have even more returners than last summer. Who knows!

But the office should be fun: Smiles, Happy, Estrella, Superman, Twix, Pluto, Poppy, and me! Indigo -- just come back for camp!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh, what are Wildcub and Jumper doing? I know, that looks like an amazing office. The barn looks great too. But you know I'll be back at the barn next year!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm super glad you'll be back at the barn next year!

Wildcub is a lifeguard I believe. And Jumper is a Unit Leader again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Megan is for realz hired lol. She finally got the official call. And, Indigo, I'm sad to say she has said flat out no to Utensil lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rosethorn...have you heard anything about Nature Director? I know one of Estrella's friends applied...but I haven't heard anything lately and didn't know if you had or not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Originally Posted By: Indigo
I'll be here all summer, scrounging for camp gossip! \:\)

We can keep each other company on here during those long months when everyone is at camp!

M
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
M
yeah the last few years when I wasnt at camp all summer, hardly no one was on here during the summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not sure. I know we have one, but I haven't heard who. I hope we don't have a repeat of the Sassy summer...And I hope it's someone who can act lol!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh lord...Program Staff skits this year will be HILARIOUS! You and Superman teaming up to write again and I know Tex will just do whatever. Chudds and Bunny will be involved. And oh my goodness...I hope the Nature Director is another Sassy because that would be the BEST! Actually for your sake, I take that back - Sassy was pretty rough. But I do hope they can act...I'll miss being in Program Staff skits - but I do think it'll be hilarious to watch them. I'm super excited!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I feel that the pressure is on. I don't know if I can handle this!
I'm just pumped to try out some new crafts I looked up. There are some fun new additions to my giant craft binder, and I can't wait to do them!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like you have been having fun!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No pressure Rosethorn - your skits are just funny. And really...they could NEVER be as bad as the kids we can't hear and don't know what they're doing. Haha.

Glad you're excited and have new arts and crafts!

I'm super excited about Head Unit Leader stuff. I'm creating a survey for last year's unit leaders to kind of get some feedback and such. Happy and I have a "business dinner" this week to discuss some new ideas and such.

If anyone has ideas for unit staff/scheduling/etc. - let me know!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Head unit leader sounds like a good job!

What kind of things do you do in that - we never had them at the GS camps I was at?

Page 11 of 28 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 27 28

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard