I agree 100% Smudge!

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I miss the smell of camp. The other day campus smelled like Cedarledge, and I was like, "YES! It's almost time..."

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your lucky nowhere here smells like Chenoa - but I guess I could (if I hadnt wrecked my ankle) go for a walk up round the glen and at least I would be surrounded by woods and water.

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
yeah I don't often get the camp smell when I am at school, but occasionally I will have a cookout in my backyard at home and it will smell like camp!

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have a lovely BBQ but we cant set it up here cos if we didn the neighbors would find someway to ruin it for us!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The smell of warm-ish rainy days reminds me of camp.

K
400 to 500 posts
400 to 500 posts
K
Instead of doing the usual all easter dinner meal we had a bbq. it was the best idea my family ever had. The kids aka those of us ages 15-26 made smores over the flames from the grill.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh that sounds fun! I am not setting my BBQ up until we move!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jeepers! Someone just told me that graduation is in five weeks. I'm rather terrified.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is really soon!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You're telling me!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I went craft supply shopping with Brooke yesterday. It was super fun! We got tons of goodies, and we also planned some stuff for the Harry Potter camp. \:\)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And did you ask her why I have not been hired?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Originally Posted By: Rosethorn
I went craft supply shopping with Brooke yesterday. It was super fun! We got tons of goodies, and we also planned some stuff for the Harry Potter camp. \:\)

Oh that sounds fun - I have some HP ideas that I could send you if you would like - if you PM me your email address I could email them to you!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Originally Posted By: Rosethorn
LOL our thread last year got to I think 49 pages? Let's shoot for 50!

Just clicked on the first page instead of the last believe it or not last year we reached 62! So still have way to go but it is conceivable that it will pass the 62 page mark!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It was good times. LOL Willow I didn't say anything because I thought that might be inappropriate. She did say she really likes my friend Whitney, though! Yay!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dang - we need to up the writing...make sure we hit at least 63 before camp! Haha!

Rosethorn...are you going to handle the Harry Potter camp stuff? That would be awesome!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Brooke knows I'm a huge fan, so she's been asking me for ideas, but that's all the hand I've really had in it. *crosses fingers and hopes for a live-in if I'm not with the CITs* Haha *winkwink*!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh you and Bunny living together with the CITs - that would be hilarious/amazing. Good luck!

I think it'd be cool if you got to work with that group a bit. Although I know you love the A&C - it might be fun for you to have other projects to work on too. Plus then we know they're actually doing HP stuff!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh man, we for sure need to get on this more posting thing.

Rosethorn, you could have a spell-writing session! And potions! And care of 'magical' creatures! And making magical creatures! And astrology! And divination! And... wow, it sounds like lots of fun!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rose I discovered I have a load of HP ideas on mums lappy - do you want them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh, I've got astrology projects lined up fo sho. And I found an earthworm farm project that could easily be a flobberworm farm...teehee!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh and you could do some star gazing!

Quidditch - have seen it played very effectively with 4 frisbees and not so effectively with balls.

Potions - they could make up toileteries or even cook something like soup!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, I've got a book with rules for Quidditch; Brooke is forwarding them to Tex so they can play it in sports.
For potions I think we are going to do rock candy or some kind of juice as like a siesta snacktime thing or something.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh fun!

I so want to be counsellor a HP unit!

Page 20 of 28 1 2 18 19 20 21 22 27 28

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard