Rate Thread
Page 21 of 28 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 27 28
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nature Director could do a herbology thing...

They should totally get to make brooms the first day!!!

And can we put wings on a horse and have it be the unit pet?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, I totally told her to do an herbology thing! Maybe with venus flytraps or something exotic like that. \:\)
I don't think there are pegasi in Harry Potter... That's gonna bother me now, trying to remember...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are flying horses - two kinds!

The gaint ones that pull the baubatons carriage in The Goblet of Fire and the scalely ones that only Harry and Luna can see in Order of the Pheonix or The Half Blood prince - I cant remember which!

You do a triwizard tournament - a swim race (the 2nd challenge was in the lake), a fire building race (the first challenge involved fire breathing dragons) and geocaching or orientering race (the third involved finding their way around a maze)

Oh and you need to have a yule ball!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Was the stuff I emailed you any good Rose?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I haven't had a chance to look at it yet. My day has been a brazen mess. I'll have a gander tomorrow while I'm in work study. Thanks so much! I'll forward all these rockin' ideas to Brooke.
Oh, yeah, I forgot about the thestrals! They're not exactly cuddly winged horses lol...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thats what they are called! I couldnt remember - but then again it is 3.45 am and I have to wake mum at 7am and I am not really tired!

They are all the ideas I had for doing if I had got wizarding at chenoa - might as well share them!

Chenoas yule balls were both disappointing cos they werent dances - they had some music playing but the girls did various crafts or games - so not really a ball!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aw, I liked the thestrals...

K
400 to 500 posts
400 to 500 posts
K
the idea of thestrals scares me. I know we have a harry potter potter program but I don't to do it! I'm a vat of all things HP.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aww, this HP unit sounds like lots of fun. I bet you guys will have a blast this summer *sigh*.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So I've been talking WITs with Chudds... I think she'll be good! (I say that every time, but it's true) And I e-mailed Brooke to ask for the AWIT list, because I saw one jumping for joy on Facebook.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So I plan on bringing to camp the most random personal project ever: I will be painting a fire hose this summer.
My friend Devin and I were out walking one day, and we came across this random fire hose chilling in the middle of a field on campus. We joked about filching it, but decided against it. It turned into this running joke for a few weeks.
Today I pulled into my driveway to find it sitting coiled up on my lawn. He had stolen it and left it for me lol. So I'm going to make it pretty, cuz I have no idea what else to do with it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That sounds so cool!

Rosethorn, you're definitely getting a package from me this summer. I keep thinking of things you'd like. If you have any (light) requests, let me know.

K
400 to 500 posts
400 to 500 posts
K
I'm jealous. i want to paint a fire hose.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I need to find a way to clean it. Right now it's got grass and mud and the like on it. Indigo, I will be sending you smut. I'm still in search of the perfect book, but when I find it...watch out!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yessss!
I have a Korean friend who likes English smut to relieve her stress. Unfortunately, to get any selection at all, you have to order it from another country. I don't think they sell it in the book stores.

K
400 to 500 posts
400 to 500 posts
K
hose off your hose. then dump a bleach and water solution on it. 1/4 cup of bleach to 1 gallon of water!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Originally Posted By: Indigo
Yessss!
I have a Korean friend who likes English smut to relieve her stress. Unfortunately, to get any selection at all, you have to order it from another country. I don't think they sell it in the book stores.

Sounds like your korean friend would like some of the "camp" songs I was exposed to on saturday night! I dont think I will ever be able to sing yogi bear again!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh man. I'm almost afraid to ask...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha, what about how I can never see/hear "baby shark" again in my life without snickering to myself?

It's raining hard here, for the first time in all my 6 months living here. I love it! I could go for a big summer thunder storm right now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Originally Posted By: Rosethorn
Oh man. I'm almost afraid to ask...

Lets see the yogi bear song was taken alot further and then were was one about being initmate with animals - fortunately that wasnt a corruptions of a camp song I knew!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AH! lol that's actually kind of funny tho.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heheh...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I mean adult humor is good at camp - sometimes we all need it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Originally Posted By: Magoo
I mean adult humor is good at camp - sometimes we all need it!

not queit all of use lots of my friends and me could live perfectly well with out - but someway to release we definately need!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One of my favorite adult humor moments was when that kid inadvertently made a "That's What She Said" joke. I told Superman to pass the meat, and he couldn't hear me, so this kids shouted, "Pass the meat!" and to be a jerk he yelled, "WHAT?" and the kid just pointed at me and said, "That's what SHE said."

Page 21 of 28 1 2 19 20 21 22 23 27 28

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard