Hello,

My name is Candace Campbell. I am currently working and living in Northeast, Ohio. I have been working for Girl Scout camps for the past 12 years, both seasonally and full time. I have been directing camp for the past 4 years. I am looking for a new opportunity. Whether it be directing, program, or instructing. I am willing to try a new position or field, relocate, work for a different type of organization, etc. I am trying to see what is out there and would love a new start somewhere where I can create a long lasting and successful career.

I am a certified lifeguard, ERI trained challenge course and climbing facilitator and archery instructor. I have also been trained to facilitate conflict resolution trainings, sensitive issue trainings, Ages and Stages and archetypes. I would love to find a position that possibly specializes in canoeing, white water rafting, challenge courses, and or hiking. However I am up for anything.

If you have any opportunities available and are looking for someone experienced, hardworking, honest and fair then please contact me.

I can be emailed at campbell6787@gmail.com

Thank you very much and have a wonderful day

Sincerely,
Candace Campbell