Print Thread
Rate Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am starting a summer camp and I am currently looking for a site. If anyone would be willing to share what they know about rates, agreements, maintenance, etc for renting/leasing camp sites that would help me out tons!! Please email me at jaywoods15@msn.com. Thanks!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am looking for land and partners as well. Maybe we can help each other. I am interested in creating a sustainable nature camp.

Alex Roberts
Director of Outreach
Roots Ranch Eco-Camp

C
CIM Offline
10 to 25 posts
10 to 25 posts
C
Dear Alex,

Re: Camp Indian Meadows. Can we work together?

In 1960 my Mother and Father purchased 61 acres of undeveloped land eighty miles north of San Francisco, in scenic Cobb Mountain, Lake County, California. My parents began developing the land into a Children's Camp in 1982 and our family operated Camp Indian Meadows / Inter Mountain Sports Camp from 1987 through 2000. As it stands now, there is a modern cafeteria and kitchen, swimming pool, showers and bathrooms, a recreation building, basketball courts, baseball field, an all-year creek, a pond, and thirteen sleeping structures. We have a lifetime Camp permit and are allowed to build up to 20 sleeping structures if needed.

Over the years the facility has been used as a sports camp, children's summer camp, health retreats and as a campus for Kelseyville Extension High School.

Now we are presently remodeling the Camp and plan to re-open this Summer. The facility is able to accomadate 150 people. We have had up to 180 children and staff there at one time . Also I will send you photographs via regular mail or e-mail if you would like to see the place..

Sincerly,

Charleen Wignall

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard