Good Day,

Spring is in the air! time to gear up and get back to work getting camp up and running for the summer. My name is Bob and I will be returning for my 5th. season at camp. I am presently employed at a residential camp located on Raquette Lake in the Adirondack Mountains of New York State.

Myself and four others are up to the challenge of getting the water turned on, the boats in the water, the renovations completed and a myriad of other jobs done before June.

I am contemplating a move to the west and am seeking a yr. round live on site caretaker/maintenance supervisor type of position, the states I am interested in are Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico and Utah.

I have 25 + yrs of experience in the trades as a carpenter, electrician, plumber etc. I have been fortunate and have learned my craft from a talented group of mentors through the years. I was and still am eager to learn new and different things, and am always ready for a new challenge.

Example's of my work can be viewed on a web album I have set up, it is a pictorial of projects that I have completed for my present employer.

I look forward to hearing from a potential employer and can provide my resume, letter's of recommendation, references and a link to my web album upon request. I can be reached at rmbluu@aol.com

Your Truly,

Bob