Hello, and thank you for taking the time to read this post.ve. My name is Jon and I am writing in hopes that ANYONE can offer ANY advice. I have been in the camping business for almost 20 years. starting as a camper and working my way through staff and finally spending a few years as a camp director for weight loss and fitness camps. Unfortunately the owner of the camp I was working at got into some legal trouble and I was forced to deal with losing the job I had invested so much time, passion and love into.
I am 25 years old and like I said have been involved in camps for almost 20 years in many different fascets (camper,CIT,counselor,Group Leader, Athletics/Program Director and Camp Director). I am extremely interested in starting my own camp, specifically a weight loss/fitness camp as it has personal attachment to me. I know where my heart lies and know this is an endeavor I want to take on, no matter how much responsibility and time and investments it takes. I know what is involved, and I am looking on anyone that I may contact or may offer advice on how to go about starting a camp. ANY HELP IS GREATLY GREATLY GREATLY APPRECIATED. Thank you once again and best wishes. Please feel free to E-Mail Jon_Rabbi@yahoo.com