I have been offered a camp manager position for a youth camp in MS. The camp is in session 3 weeks in June plus 2 weeks for orientation, then one week in September. I am supposed to come up with a "good start" for pay. I have a BS in Elementary Education. I have been with this camp as a staff member since I was 16 (I just turned 32 last month). The person above me wants me to rent the camp throughout the year. I need to know what a good starting point is. I don't want to short myself! Here is my proposed plan:
A salary of $1200/month for 5 months (march, april, may, june, septmber).
The corporation picks up mileage (camp purposes), cellphone bill, internet bill (we have to use an aircard during the summer) all 12 months.
And 25% of all rentals.

What do you think? Am I shorting myself? I did this job this last camp season, but it was tied in with another part of a job. I was paid $115/day only during the 6 weeks of camp and for the prep work $12/hour (which was tied in with my other job). In theory, I didn't get paid to do the camp manager job b/c the other part of the job was paid $12/hour. The person above me wants to seperate the 2 jobs.

I'm not in this for the money...I don't teach for the money, either. HOWEVER, I don't want to work and not get paid what I deserve.