Rate Thread
Page 35 of 35 1 2 33 34 35
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I watched camp movies all the time when I wasnt able to work at camp. even working at day camp I still watched the movies it wasn;t the same as resident camp...

M
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
M
I watched camp movies and compared it to the camps I worked at

I post camp movie reviews on Netflix stating how un-realastic a movie is compared to a real life camp

PM me if you want to sign up for the camp buddies for this summmer.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
have you seen wet hot american summer?Its camp related and some what funny but I kept pointing out all the rules the staff were breaking!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I LOVE Wet Hot American Summer, except for the drug scene when they go into town.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I like the part where the camp director is going into town and the staff that is off all runs and piles in the truck and one of them screams wooho or something all the way into town....

M
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
M
I love the movie Meatballs-- the orginal-- I know its kinda old-- from 1978 but that is the one movie most of my non-camp friends think of when I say "camp movies" and they cant remember others jyst the Wet Hot American Summer, Indian Summer, Camp Nowhere to name a few-- I will defentialy have to watch those a few times this summer because I will miss not being at camp all summer.

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
I'm a big fan of Parent Trap, the Lindsey Lohan one (it's the one I saw first and for years before even seeing the original once). Oddly enough I haven't seen too many camp related movies.

When you email your director asking when the staff manual will be online so you can memorize it before camp even starts, and yet they will give you a hard copy when you get there anyway and that's when everyone else will likely look at it first.

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"
M
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
M
I think I own each camp movie with some limited execptions-- ie Parent Trap and Camp Cumonga

When you can not wait for any camp releated event and clear your schudule weeks and even months in advance

2,000 to 2,500 posts
2,000 to 2,500 posts
 Originally Posted By: Indigo
I LOVE Wet Hot American Summer, except for the drug scene when they go into town.

I also love that movie! They filmed it in Honesdale, PA... the town that my camp is near by. I recognize all of the buildings, etc. from that scene!

- Teenster

ISU PRIDE!

Caring - Competent - Confident
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When your mother is watching a documentary and buffalo are mentioned and start singing "big buffalo"

More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
haha, I don't know that song but I have been teaching my kindergarteners some camp songs! I just taught them Animal Fair today. I have also taught No Bananas in the Sky, Mr. Moon, and Yogi Bear. I started to teach them a couple motions from Friends are Nothing Til They Sing Together but we didn't get very far.

When you teach anything, especially a song, no matter where you are, you teach it line by line!

My friend has one too- when you see a bunch of neighborhood kids outside horsing around and you go out and teach them the Great Big Moose song!

"I'm always pretty happy when I'm at camp with you!"
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When you need a song or game to fill some time at Brownies and you are called upon!

M
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
M
You sing camp songs at random times

Page 35 of 35 1 2 33 34 35

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard