Print Thread
Rate Thread
B
babs
Unregistered
babs
Unregistered
B
I was recently promoted to camp director at a mid size science camp in Indiana. We have different campers in the building everyday, and have to give them some type of identifying marker, so they don't get lost among the general public. I am currently using lanyards with a plastic pocket for a name tag. My problem is, they fall apart quickly, and do not break away. I want a safer and much more cost effective way to ID. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!!

C
CatsandTeaKRC
Unregistered
CatsandTeaKRC
Unregistered
C
How about those bracelets that you wear to gain entry to festivals or something? You could have a different color for each age group and have the kid's write their names on the bands so you can look and see their names when you need to identify them. They are pretty sturdy.

L
150 to 200 posts
150 to 200 posts
L
Bracelets is a great idea. I used different collar name tags for our day camp in the past. Each color was for a different bus site. At the end of the day it was one more way to check that each kid was going to the right bus site.

T
10 to 25 posts
10 to 25 posts
T
I worked at a camp located at a boarding school a few years back. there were always non-camp people around. All the staff and all the campers had to have a Livestrong type of bracelet at all times. They were kind of a pain, but it was an effective idea. I like the festival type of bracelet idea better, they would be adjustable by size!

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard