Rate Thread
#77146 11/01/06 09:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm in the process of updating our day camp manual & I'm looking for some best practices in discipline policy design. Currently, we utilize positive behavior modification guides; when a camper misbehaves they receive "report to parent" forms. 3 disciplinary forms or 1 incident of severity or a physical fight puts the camper on a contract in which they are given positive reinforcements for each hour that the stay within the guides set for their circumstance. If the contract is broken once, they're sent home. Second time, they are not allowed back at camp.

what sort of behavior plans or discipline procedures do programs out there have?

#123644 06/02/14 01:09 PM
J
jbalto31
Unregistered
jbalto31
Unregistered
J
Hi Andrea- I have been reading these posts- I am a Certified Nurtured Heart Trainer. I work with parents and teachers in dealing with spirited behaviors in children and turning these behaviors around. This is the only approach that has worked with me and my family. It works so well that I train the school district, the juvenile justice system, camp counselors, the police dept, foster parents, pta groups and any parents dealing with challenging children. You can look at my site for more information, or I would be happy to discuss a counselor training. www.gettingback2greatness.com

Thanks!

Julie Katz
Certified Nurtured Heart Trainer
702-461-0749
Julie@gettingback2greatness.com

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard