Print Thread
Rate Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are you seeking a seasoned camping professional to join your year-round administrative team?

Your camp would benefit from my strengths in marketing, operations and program, staff hiring/supervision, fiscal management, recruitment, programming and purchasing. Additionally, I am extremely proficient in all facets of Microsoft Office as well as various Adobe desktop publishing packages. My follow through, attention to detail and problem solving skills are superior. Working within a fast-paced environment and juggling multiple tasks simultaneously is the norm for me. I am an organized, professional, team player, effective in handling confidential and sensitive information and have the ability to interact effectively with parents, volunteers, children and staff.

As a product of overnight camp, I truly understand that camp offers a supervised, positive environment where kids can laugh and grow within a set of controlled boundaries. Camp experiences provide opportunities to develop key life skills: responsibility, cooperation, courage and self-esteem. My knowledge of ACA Standards will help maintain program quality and the health and safety of campers and staff.

I would appreciate your review of my Resume and would welcome the opportunity to speak with you regarding any opportunities.

Thank you!

J
2 to 10 posts
2 to 10 posts
J
I am looking for a full-time seasonal program director if you are interested in NJ. Please let me know if you have any interest.
Judy

L
150 to 200 posts
150 to 200 posts
L
Welcome to the forums Judy!

D
DTP Offline
200 to 300 posts
200 to 300 posts
D
[quote=judy]I am looking for a full-time seasonal program director if you are interested in NJ. Please let me know if you have any interest.
Judy [/quote]

Are you looking to fill this position before or after summer?

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard