Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#128160 05/31/15 11:44 PM
50 to 100 posts
OP Offline
50 to 100 posts
As we are getting closer to the camp season, I have been coming on these forums more and more. And I've noticed some more names that I haven't seen yet. It feels great that when I come on here there are more and more users. As I write this, there is 7 users online not including me. We need to keep these forums alive to show ACA that these are worth it. To me, what ACA needs to do is make these Message boards more accessible you should be able to see this on the home page, not have to search for it. I feel if these boards where more accessible then we could have an enormous increase in user. I'd love to see that max online date go from 2007 to 2015, I'm tired of waiting 3 weeks to read a new forum on here and even longer to read some replies. Not to say that it is our fault, we are doing a good job keeping this alive but I feel these forums have way more potential.

Most days, I cannot tell you what the date is but I can tell you how many days until camp starts!!
M
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
M
The way the forms have been in the past, is that usually it got somewhat busy the few months before camp, then are usually very dead over the summer ( in the golden ages of this board at least), and I remember years ago when I was working at camp during the summer, during the summer there was a total of 3 posts from mid-June to mid-August. Then it usually picks up from mid to late Auguist until October/November, then slows down until it is time to start applying to camps, and in late spring to early summer it picks up again.

PM me if you want to sign up for the camp buddies for this summmer.

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard