Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 5
C
First Post!
OP Offline
First Post!
C
Whether you're a new counselor, a returning or someone who is just feeling nostalgic about summer camp, here is a blog post I wrote. There is also another one called 'Why I can't stop going back to Summer Camp.'

I thought all you counselors would enjoy reading it!

https://gowherethemagichappens.wordpress.com/

Thanks!

Sophie

50 to 100 posts
50 to 100 posts
Great blog!!!! Loved reading it, my favorite is number 4, so true and sitting around the camp fires or even just eating lunch together are always the best memories, especially when it is just you and your campers! Those moments are always the best because you really get to spend personal time with your campers and get a chance to get to know them, these moments are always my favorite because it is a great chance to take a break from the craziness of the camp day and get to sit back and have a good laugh with your campers. These moments are the reason why I count down the days until camp. But anyhow, your blog was amazing to read and really made me have flash backs about camp, definitely well-written it had me laughing non-stop because i've done most, if not all of those things on that list. Number 22 to me is the most important one though, nobody understands what being a camp counselor is all about I mean to me it is the greatest job in the world but unless you do it, you won't understand. I will definitely be sure to share it with my co-workers! Thank-you for sharing this with us!!!!

Most days, I cannot tell you what the date is but I can tell you how many days until camp starts!!
M
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
M
great blog! I agree with it totally! Being a camp counselor for the whole summer was the best job I ever had

PM me if you want to sign up for the camp buddies for this summmer.

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard