We are considering hiring someone for our camps whose main job is sales; Primarily summer camp sales. This person would be different than a marketing person. We are looking for feedback from camp administrators...
1. Do you have a sales staff?
2. If yes, are they full time? Part-time?
3. How are they paid? Hourly? Salary? Commission based?
4. If you don't have someone specifically for sales, who on your team, if anyone, generally handles "sales" responsibilities? (camp director? registration?)
5. What state is your camp located in?
I'm compiling a report with the information above based on the feedback I receive. As a "thanks" for giving us feedback I'd be happy to email you the report if this information is valuable to you. Just send an email to Jenny@campsconnect.org.