Missoula Outdoor Learning Adventures (MOLA) is for sale. We just finished our 22nd season, filling approx. 700 week-long spots, and employing a staff of 12. We take youth age 6-14 on mostly day-trips to hike, bike, raft, climb, canoe, kayak, swim, and camp out around Missoula and Western Montana. We don't have a facility, as we are always in the field, but to make our programs run, we have 9 vans, 5 trailers, rafts, canoes, kayaks, climbing gear, bikes, etc. I am heading towards retirement and looking for someone with lots of energy and enthusiasm to take over!

While MOLA is primarily an outdoor adventure summer camp, but we have also offered outfitter, guide, & educational services, including programs/trips for adults, nature-based school field trips, teen travel trips, and university classes for credit. We have numerous valuable permits, including Forest Service, Bureau of Land Management, Montana FWP, & City of Missoula, some of which are exclusive to us. We also have one of the rare permits to guide whitewater raft trips on the nearby & famous Class III-!V Alberton Gorge. A person with a raft could easily run a guide service with just this permit. Overall, MOLA has tremendous blue-sky potential!

Our business is for sale, including summer camp, all recreational and educational programs, and all vehicles, equipment, permits, client lists, etc for $295k. The whitewater permit alone for the Alberton Gorge is $99k. If you are just interested in the camp, not to worry, there are numerous other stretches of Class II-III whitewater on local rivers (Blackfoot, Clark Fork), and in fact that's where we do most of our rafting for camp.

This is definitely a turn-key operation and will be ready to go for the 2022 season. I will provide a generous portion of hours to teach you everything you need to know and help you get started. I am also willing to provide seller-financing with a suitable down-payment.

Vist our website at www.MissoulaOutdoors.com and/or see our listing at www.BizBuySell.com for pictures and more info. We also have inventory lists and several years of financial records available to review, upon completion of a non-disclosure agreement. Feel free to contact me at Porter@MissoulaOutdoors.com. Hope to hear from you!

Last edited by MOLA; 12/11/21 05:39 PM. Reason: Clarification