Print Thread
Rate Thread
B
First Post!
OP Offline
First Post!
B
Hello!

My husband and I are seeking a run-down, possibly even currently closed campground or facility. After a dozen years in ministry, primarily working with those transitioning from jail, prison, or substance abuse situations, our desire is to start a camp that allows for transitional living opportunities while teaching life skills. This camp will also serve as a discipleship center for church planters, new pastors, and missionaries in training who need some practical experience prior to their first paid assignment.

Our backgrounds:
Joshua - pastor, jail/prison chaplain; construction trades, master carpenter; small business administrator
Jaime - education administrator; non-profit administrator; business consultant

We are seeking something owner financed, and are willing to put in the time and effort to complete any upgrades and/or rehabilitation needed. We have a team of six ready to join us as soon as we find the right opportunity.

Thank you!

Jaime Davis
admin@becausehope.com
C
50 to 100 posts
50 to 100 posts
C
Hi Jaime,
I know of a camp that meets your needs near Yosemite. Currently has 100 beds in cabins and 92 acres with a lakefront zoned "Recreational." Please contact me at californiacamprealty@gmail.com or (760)703-2681.
Cory Jones, Realtor
California Camp Realty
DRE 01943556

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard