I'll be 21 in 10 days.

My random word: CD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm 22. I kinda wish I had a camp birthday, because that would be really fun! Oh well.

900 to 1,000 posts
900 to 1,000 posts
21. Camp birthdays for the past 7 years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm... not tellin. (shh forestsong)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey alys, we have the same bday! haha, my bday was always in camp until 2 years ago when they started ending camp a few days earlier so counselors would have time to get to school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by Nicole:
word assosciation is fun! we do that too. Ok so here goes...say the first thing that pops into your head...

Asparagus

ah i didn't see this. ok, um,

green

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm 21
and
asperigus (sp?) = Yummmmy

[This message has been edited by horsegirlnatura (edited April 20, 2003).]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ahhh ya'll got it all wrong. you reply off of the person who last posted...so I said asparagus, then someone said green, then someone says what comes to their mind when they see green, not when they see "asparagus"

hehhee

green...

boogers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOL!!! Nice move Canuck. We're still quite a ways away from 200, the topics within the topic will have to change a few times to get there. I literally did laugh out loud when I saw the route this topic had taken. Funny stuff.

FYI, I'm 26. My birthday is November 30th, 1976 (rock on bicentennial year!). When is your birthday?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If we get sick of ages and birthdays, I want to know what everyone's hobbies are!!! I have been thinking of starting that as a thread for a while. What do y'all do when you're NOT at camp, to stay sane?

And my birthday is in October, no camp birthday for me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
haha... I'm 21 ;-)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i just turned 18 last month

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Alright, I may get in lots of trouble for suggesting this very camp inappropriate game, but what the hell.

One person names three people. You then have to pick one person to KILL, one to MARRY, and one to SHAG. There can be no ties; but you may mention if one person ends up in a category by default.

So here goes:

Kill, Marry, Shag:
President Bush, Prime Minister Blair, Joan Rivers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My b-day is April 3. My hobbies when not at camp so I don't go crazy: I love being crafty. I made huge sign for camp, a board of quotes to hang in my cabin, and now I am making a fleece blanket and putitng felt campy patches on it that I made. Random word game: Boogers..... Nose

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I want a camp birthday!!! mine is June 22, yet camp doesn't start till june 24!!! But last year I got to go to first aid and cpr training at camp for staff members who didn't have it yet.

Hmmm... my hobbies.... music (I play the flute and guitar and love to sing), dance, read... I guess I'm not really all that exciting.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm currently 21, but I'll be 22 in May... It gets confusing around this time to tell people how old you are, like on little surveys... I'm also graduating next month, 5 days after my birthday... so I am also confused on little surveys about putting if I have a college degree or not... I'm so close, not much educationally is going to change in me between now and May.. sigh

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My Hobbies when not at... well I love sports, I run and weightlift during the winter and spring. During the fall and winter I also play soccer and basketball... all for fun, not competitively really... I've got a lot of school work finishing my sophmore year of high school. School activites that I'm involved in, clubs and football and basketball games. That keeps me pretty busy in the off season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by melon4382:
. Random word game: Boogers..... Nose

um...smells

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
vanilla

I love this game. We used to play it at camp when we had a few minutes waiting for something.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
melon, your birthday is my half birthday!

ummm...
cupcake

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Icing/frosting ;-)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
chocolate!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm 16, turning 17 on august 21 (my bday always misses camp by like 4 days!). Random word game: pudding. Hobbies: I play field hockey in the fall and winter, and I run alot as a stress reliever when it's warm out. And I LOVE camp songs, I'm always updating my songbook and making it wonderful

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm 26, birthday is in November.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will be fifteen tomorrow..I feel soo young! random word that describes pudding..umm...yum!

Page 2 of 27 1 2 3 4 26 27

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard