A
too many favorite movies... The life of David Gale, Stepmom, White Oleander

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Birthday: The middle of the freezing cold winter.

Summer...

... Lovin' (like the song)

Hobbies: Music, horses, painting
Okay new topic: how tall are you? I'm sort of short, 5'1".

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by me:
I believe that "georgie" and "nicole" have already started this game.

Whoops. I didnt read the whole thread, just the first and last post LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am 5'9" tall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am 5' 6" and shrinking every day, I swear!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
5'2'' I'm pretty short too. But I think I might be growing a little...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
5'5"...would definitely like to be taller!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
im 5'5", and i used to wish i was taller but now im enjoying my height.

ok, heres a question for anyone who wants to respond. im a college girl, but ive never dated. i just met a guy id like to pursue, but i dont know what the heck im doing. i dont want to put myself out on the line and then get rejected and feel stupid...especially cuz this is a guy ill have to see a lot of anyway. eek!! help me!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My hobbies... I don't really think I have any... I suppose theater (I've acted in or directed a play every semester in college), and movies would be my other hobby... they are kinda related... and the internet... computers in general...

Movies. My favorite movie is The Graduate (It's not much for plot, but for cinematography, symbolism and beauty it's great). Although The Fellowship of the Ring became a very close second last year...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
a lil more than 5' 10" but apprantly, I still feel as though Im growing.

Im 23 and I think i grew maybe 1/2 an inch over the past year since im no longer just 5' 10"!

go figure!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i'm 5 feet or maybe a little shorter...really short!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
5 feet 3 1/2 inches !!! AND DON'T YOU BE FORGETTING THE 1/2 and inch !!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm 5'5". It's not too bad a height to be except my mom and brothers are all tall. *sigh* Well, at least I have no problem finding pants that are long enough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kill, Marry, Shag:
Kill: I really can't think of anybody
Marry: I'm married to the greatest gal in the land
Shag: My wife

I'm 6 foot tall on the money, about 285 pounds (former college football player and shotput/hammer thrower).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
5'5"

What kind of pets do you have?

I have a golden retreiver named Medinah, a black lab named Skye, and a long haired basset named Gizmo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oooo...good one Court.

We have two cats, the gray calico is named Woopus, and the tabby's name is Skeeter. We also have a bird named Uno and a Beta fish named Cat Food.

We also recently lost a dear pet. My pet salamander, named My Salamander died at the ripe old age of 7 years old! He spent 6 summers at camp!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We have a one eyed German Shepard that was left for dead in an garbage dumpster in Dallas. We took her in a nursed her back to health. Now shes our "G.G." (God's Gift)
"A living dog is better than a dead lion"
-Ecclesiastes, IX,4
Heavenly,
Madge

[This message has been edited by Madge (edited April 20, 2003).]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oooh! Gotta jump on the pet question. I have a cat named Stormy...she just turned a year old. http://community.webshots.com/photo/40940979/51188021VGJMID
I know, I'm a huge freak, but I LOVE animals and I'm still super-excited that I have a cat that is totally my own. I hate that I have to leave her this summer, but she will be with my boyfriend if it all works out. That way she'll hopefully be happy and he'll have someone to snuggle with while I'm gone!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm 21 and 5'6 or 7. It's a nice height. My parents have a psycho cat named Calvin and a big crazy puppy named Lincoln. I can't wait to get home and see my animals!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've got a cat named Boo. Well, she's an office cat:
http://www.skyweb.net/~fee93/cat5.jpg

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
5'3 inches tall. People mistake me for the campers all the time.

Dog: Abercrombie Tyler Parrington, goes by tyler, or when in trouble Dumb shit. Cutest dog in the world. Got him for free from a friend. When oprah told us, about the smart blaket test for dogs we tried it. (to see how smart your dog is, throw a blanket over him. the faster he gets out, the smarter he is. Well my dog fell asleep under it. we nearly died laughing. cause were waiting their for like half and hour and all of a sudden we here snoring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm 24, birthday is the 14th of February... I'm 5'8. hobbies: photography, scrapbooking, swimming, boating, fishing, and I have become quite the movie critic. I have a cat names Cali shes 4.. Kill, marry, shag: this dang fly that i can't catch, My fiance Bobby, and Antonio Sabato Jr.(did I say that)...Oh WAIT I ment, My fiance Bobby. LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can I make each reply a separate post?? Although the number is going up pretty quick anyway...

I love the Princess Bride!! It must be one of my favourites. Oh, and The 3 Musketeers (the version with Charlie Sheen).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And I'm about 5'4", I think. I've always measured in centimetres rather than feet, but I can't actually remember how many cm I am anyway

Page 4 of 27 1 2 3 4 5 6 26 27

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard