Rate Thread
Page 7 of 27 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 26 27
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My middle name is Daniel. I saw the ocean for the first time in October. I got to snorkle in it with Sea Lions, it was awesome.

I also really want to experience an Earthquake, standing in the middle of a field.

Seeing earth from space would be pretty sweet, too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would like to see snow...and lots of it!
My middle name is Ashley.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
wow, a person is away for a short bit and look at this post! Mad props all. I am also 21, there seem to be a lot of us. Birthday is August 3rd and its at camp so I am thrown in the lake on every one. MY favorite movie of all time is Slam, indy film that won best picture at sundance film festival. I highly recommend it. I would totally love to see India. I think the culture is amazing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
nichelle is my middle name. like michelle with an n. exciting. sh don't tell

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by Golyek:
My middle name is Daniel. I saw the ocean for the first time in October. I got to snorkle in it with Sea Lions, it was awesome.

I also really want to experience an Earthquake, standing in the middle of a field.

Seeing earth from space would be pretty sweet, too.

NO Ya Don't want to experience the EarthQuake ! Been there done that .. have the cracks in my house to prove it. Once you've been through a 7.1 you don't ever want to feel the ground move again!! Believe ME!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yoda, I wouldn't want to be near any building or in a buidling. I'm talking about being in the middle of a super cushiony field of grass with nothing that can fall on top of me.

Does the ground itself hurt you? Or is it just the things around you that hurt you?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would have to agree about the northern lights, also the treve fountain in Italy, and the great barrier reef.

middle name~ nicole

so my question to continue the post... what is your nickname?

i have two, some of my friends call me ap, the others call me cutter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone else here been to the Ben and Jerry's Factory in Vermont? It's the coolest place...I didn't realize how into community and peace and saving the planet they are. That place rocks. And you get a free smaple!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by Golyek:
Yoda, I wouldn't want to be near any building or in a buidling. I'm talking about being in the middle of a super cushiony field of grass with nothing that can fall on top of me.

Does the ground itself hurt you? Or is it just the things around you that hurt you?

1) it's a bumpy ride 2) depending on the magnitude, the ground can hurt you, if it throws clumps of dirt around or something and 3) it's just a very unsettling experience to have the gournd, the nice solid taken for granted ground be suddenly very unsolid and moving! It's actually pretty scary- i wouldn't wish it on anyone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
something I would like to see that I haven't seen... The It's a Small World ride at Walt Disney World, I am going on vacation to WDW mid May and that was one ride I didn't manage to make it on the only other time I was there, and if I saw it that would mean I was on vacation already.

my middle name is kind of weird, it would take a bit of explanation, but if someone really wants to know I will share.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm 20 My Birthday is October 14, 1982. I'll be 21 this year!!!

Hobbies include watcing Lots of TV (Frinds, ER, The West Wing, 7th Heaven, AMERICAN IDOL (I'm obsessed with that show!) Real World/Road Rules Battle of the Sexes (Antoine is soooo SEXAY!!!!! .), Punk'd (this show is SERIOUSLY disturbed. It's great!) Days of our Lives and Passions (I'm realy gonna miss those this summer) Sorority Life and Fraternity Life (Soooo much drama) Boomtown (DONNIE!!!!)), the Internet, reading (I love the Star Wars novels and Tom Clancy's Net Force series), playing tennis (which I may teach this summer), chattin' it up with all my sorority (Alpha Xi Delta) sisters on the AIM, listening to music (Nsync, John Mayer, Matchbox 20).

Fav Movies: Any Doris Day romantic comedy from the 50s/60s, Gone With the Wind, Star Wars (all of them), Sleepless in Seattle, My Big Fat Greek Weedding, Sweet Home Alabama, Ernest Goes to Camp, Legally Blonde, Notting Hill, Pretty Woman, Mary Poppins, How to Marry a Millionaire, A League of Their Own, Forrest Gump, The Cutting Edge, Center Stage, Serendipity, Sabrina, My Fair Lady, Grease, The American President, The Wedding Planner, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days, Chicago, Shakespear in Love, When Harry met Sally, A Time to Kill, The Firm, True Lies, Hook, XMen, Lake Placid. Wow that's a lot!

My fav B&J flavor is Vanilla Heathbar Crunch.

[This message has been edited by Catkel3299 (edited April 22, 2003).]

[This message has been edited by Catkel3299 (edited April 22, 2003).]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Joe, I saw the Holocaust museum in Copenhagen and it was the coolest museum ever... ever read about the Danish Resistance?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by campismylife:
Has anyone else here been to the Ben and Jerry's Factory in Vermont? It's the coolest place...I didn't realize how into community and peace and saving the planet they are. That place rocks. And you get a free smaple!

Yes! I love that place... I went my first year of camp. Yay for free samples! My favourite ben & jerry's flavour has to be cherry garcia.

And my middle name is Jane. Original isn't it? :-P

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by asfcurly:
my middle name is kind of weird, it would take a bit of explanation, but if someone really wants to know I will share.

Go on, I'm intrigued...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So who will be #200? You know you all want to be

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I suppose it should be Golyek, since it was his idea

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Im 19. My birthday is March 22

Middle name's Louise. I dunno if it's the same where u guys are but i've found practically everybody's middle name is either Louise or Jane! I went to a girls' camp 2 years ago and they split us into teams alphabetically by our middle names and seriously about half the camp were either Louises or Janes. Strange!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by CourtLeigh82:
I wanna see a shooting star. I always miss them when I am looking for them w/ people. Everyone else sees them but me

Last summer I had my girls sleep outside one night (which we dont usually do)... I was just going to bed, wondering if it had been worth the trouble (it had been a really hectic day) when some of the girls saw a shooting star, and it was the first one that one of them had ever seen, and she was thrilled, and so then I was too... But I swear that usually if somebody says "hey there's a shooting star" the next comment to be heard 99% of the time is "oh, you missed it". But good luck Courtney!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Another camp birthday ...8th July I'll be celebrating my 21st ...yay~!

hobbies: goin to the beach, watching movies, going out dancing, reading romance novels, hanging out with friends.

random word game: nose....piercing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oops...didn't see that I this thread was 5 pages long....oh well.

My middle name is Eliane.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Something I've always wanted to see.... perhaps my grandma. She passed away when my mother was in highschool, but all my aunts tell me that she and I were a lot alike. So I wish I could meet her.

Fav. Ben and Jerrys- unfortunetly, I don't think I've ever had Ben and Jerry's. I've had plenty of other types- just our family doesn't buy ice cream that much. And when we do- it's Vanilla (BORING!). But oh well, what can one do when they don't have a car to go buy it themselves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW!! I can;t believe some of you guys have never seen the ocean or snow! That's just crazy to me, because it snowed feet upon feet upon feet here this winter, and I live about 1/2 hour away from the ocean. Geez, the things you take for granted huh?

Thing I've wanted to see: nothing in particular, but I've always wanted to go to Italy.

My middle name is Harding.

Here's a question: do any of ya'll watch american idol? (I'm obsessed) if you do, who should win?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My mom's birthday is Oct 11th, and my cousin is getting married on Oct 11th, so I'll be in California... I'll actually be on a cruise (crossing fingers) from the end of Sept into October.

And my best friend is getting married in August... Kind of a bummer cause he was my back-up... REALLY reminds me of the movie... "My Best Friends Wedding." It's okay cause I've got another back-up lined up.

Anyone ever notice how weddings seem to happen in bunches? I had one a year (yes I've been a bridesmaid 3 times) for 3 years.. and then none for a couple years.. here we go again...

and I really want to go to Australia- partially cause I've always wanted to go there, and partially cause *someday* that's where my boyfriend and I want to go for our honeymoon... and that would mean we'd have to be married first

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wilderness Mama- you listed 'elijah wood stalking' as one of your hobbies...I'm curious- please enlighten me?

I'm a giant...6 ft!! (good for b-ball/v-ball, less fun when meeting guys..)

Thing that I wanted to see for ages...the Chinese Wall..finally got to see it last Easter- strenuous hikes but so many amazing views!!

(sorry I wanted to respond to several questions here)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
crazyness....what an excellent post. havent a clue what ya'll are talking about and I do not have the time to go back and read 174 posts. It is nice to see people acting young eh...

I'm 21 and gonna be hitting camp for my 6th year this summer

Page 7 of 27 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 26 27

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard