Rate Thread
Page 9 of 27 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 26 27
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I speak english, some spanish (my g-ma is from El Salvador) and some ASL.... I do know a lot of swearing in Spanish due to a high school emersion trip in High School.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
200 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POSTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
SO I treated a little ... I couldn't help it !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yay! We did it! And I'll keep posting anyway.
My major is elementary eduction.
My middle name is Elizabeth.
My nicknames are Flower and Bloomer. (I did a doubletake the first time Bloomer posted on here.)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Should we try for 300 ???

I am an elementary ed major two...
I will start I new thing .. what are you doing at this very minute? Besides reading the boards I mean ?
--- Watching the Brady Bunch and wishing I didn't have to leave for a 3 hour long class in 40 minutes

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah finally made it to 200 good for us. Right now, I am getting ready to eat dinner and just surfing the net.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Phoenix my b'day is the 9th Oct!!!!
Helen I'm from N.Ireland and I have a cousin who goes to St.Andrews! I have a place there in 2004 for an Archeology degree. So.........have you seen Prince William yet??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The thing that I would most love to see is a Tornado!
I can't believe you haven't seen snow or the ocean! That is so strange!
Blizzards are beautiful to watch if you are in a house being warmed by a lovely logged fire.....but after a few days of snow lying there it gets a bit boring!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not doing much Yoda! Think I might go to bed now though its getting past my bed time!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Right now I am watching White Oleander, eating, and reading posts on this site.
I am an elementary education major as well and I am 19 years old.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When I started College at Morehead State University I was a music major (French Horn) with a double major in Biology with an emphisis on Ornithology (study of birds). I was lastly at University Of Florida in Gainesville Town (GO GATORS) and there I was a Zoo Animal Technology Major (zoo education and animal care). Curretly I am between college's at camp (YAY CAMP) But will return to college the fall to Hocking College in Ohio where I will major in Outdoor education/recreation with an emphsis in Backcountry Horsemanship.
Kind of much I know I just cant seem to make up my mind that's why I'm in Indiana at Camp right now.
Jiff

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Right now I'm only reading this board, and well, listening to music and thinking of making me some dinner in the good 'ole staff kitchen I have pollo loco left over from this weekend when we went out to eat. Here in the program office there really is not much to do besides be on the computer anyway.
Jiff

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Her name was Lola she was a show girl!
Sorry but I need your help .......I have had this song in my head for the past few days and these are the only words I know! help me!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why should we stop at 200? Lets set a new goal for 500!!!! I bet we can do it by the start of camp!

-Joe

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by hannah:
Phoenix my b'day is the 9th Oct!!!!

Sweet!! how old are you going to be? i'm going to be 21!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My major is microbiology.
I speak a little Spanish, but I'm not really fluent. I can get by with people who kinda sorta know English though. It's probably the most useful language to speak here in Texas (besides English).
I haven't eaten much Ben & Jerry's...they are pretty expensive here. I usually stick with Blue Bell! Mmmm...their chocolate Moo-linium Crunch is really good, as is Triple Chocolate and several other flavors.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Right now I am editing an essay on the novel 'fifth business' by robertson davies. The essay is about the main character and the use of jungian psychology. I hate OAC ENGLISH!!!! Arggg...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey guys guess what. In 15 days 4 papers and 2 final exams I will be done with my junior year of college! That's way exciting.. ok, but maybe I should get back to work, I have 10 pg paper due tomorrow and I am on page 3 hmph

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i just got home from an AP biology review session..it was quite boring.. horray for less than 2 months in high school..

i will be majoring in history and education in the fall at washington college in md!! and i am SOOO excited!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I only have one more day of regular classes and then exams next week and im done for the semester.No class till fall *does a happy dance*

[This message has been edited by melon4382 (edited April 22, 2003).]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by Forestsong:
I've been thinking about what I want to see... I want to see a lot of things... I'll go with a tornado and Paris

My middle name is Louise.

hey! mine is too! I always feel weird when people ask me, just cuz it's not very common.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't know what's next, but at some point I think it goes into:
"At the copa
copa cabana
da da dadadadada da"
um,yeah... I had the words a second ago! lol!

ooh! found the lyrics: http://www.weddingvendors.com/music/lyrics/song-608.html
enjoy! =)

eeks! after listening to it growing up (my mom's a Barry Manilow fan), I never knew what the lyrics were. gosh, that's a depressing song!
 Quote:
Originally posted by hannah:
Her name was Lola she was a show girl!
Sorry but I need your help .......I have had this song in my head for the past few days and these are the only words I know! help me!

[This message has been edited by georgie (edited April 22, 2003).]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My middle name is Faith and I'm the only one I know with that middle name. My nicknames are Lan and Maverick. I speak English and a tiny bit of Spanish.
Does anyone else think that grad school sucks? I'm having the hardest time with it right now!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hehe.. its like the episode of friends.. the one where rachel is the maid of honor at barry and mindy's wedding.. shw gets up and sings copa cobana.. lol..
anyway friends is my favoritest show in the whole entire world!! yay!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay new discussion for posts

Whats the weirdest animal you have ever seen?
For me it would have to be a Neutria.... they are half RAT half Beaver and the live on the rivers in Oregon and in the swamps in the south.. They look just like the ROUS's in the Princess Bride!! They are so freaky!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW! Honestly, I didn't think it would happen, but when folks on this board set their mind on a goal, they get it done! Well done everybody! I do believe we've just made ACA Bulletin Board history!

It certainly wasn't my intent to get 200 replies, actually, Canuck got the ball rolling. Well, we got 225 in only a few days, I think 300 is definitely within in reach. Some of this stuff is hilarious and its cool to learn some somewhat personal information about people. We're really getting to know each other and I think that's great.

The weirdest animal I've ever seen...probably a Sea Cucumber (they'll spew out their intestines when scared and they have little fish living in their butts).

Page 9 of 27 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 26 27

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard