Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats Cutter!!!

Should we try for 400 ???
I'll start .. 301 !! Woo hooo ,....
Let's see... hmmmm...

Favorite board game as a child: Chutes and Ladders/ Candy Land/ Mouse Trap/ Operation/ Scattergories Jr. ( I lived in a rainy place we played lotsa these!)
Favorite Childhood T.V. Show: Punky Brewster / Kids Inc./ MMC/ Hey Dude/ Salute your Shorts/ YCDTOTV (again rainy place)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just to let you all know it's 12am here in Indiana. We have a three day group in camp right now which I have to get up in the morning and do programing with, but NO, I'm on the computer. Screw taking a ashower when I hike back to my cabin, I'm going to be all Minger (smelly) tomorow for the kiddies YAY FOR ME!! LOL
JIff

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Camp Anawana, we hold you in our hearts, and when we think about you...............

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i am 30 and this is my first year as a counsellor

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by Snakecharmer:
i am 30 and this is my first year as a counsellor

Thats awesome! Welcome to our ranks

So what made you decide to give camping a shot?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, I finally got the chance to read Holes today. Took me all of 2 hours Great read. I couldnt remember what thread we had discussed it on, so here's to 306 messages!!!

-Joe

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Joe now go see the movie.. It's great!! They did a great job staying true to the book.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Come on let's keep this thread going just to see how long it will go..

Here's my question : What is you favorite episode of the Brady Bunch ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by Yoda:
Come on let's keep this thread going just to see how long it will go..

Here's my question : What is you favorite episode of the Brady Bunch ?

The one with Davy Jones (the cutie from the Monkees!!!)

What's your least favorite camp song?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My fav. Brady episode is hard to choose I like the measles one and all the Hawaii ones .. all of them crack me up....

Least fav. camp song would have to be our alma matter... no offense but i really don't like the alma matters they are all so slow and cheesy ..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well, I cant think of any specific brady bunch episodes off the top of my head, so I'll pass on that question!

My least fav camp song? The Princess Pat!! AHH! It gets REAL old REAL fast.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can't remember any specific Brady Bunch episodes.
My least fave camp song is The Telephone Song. It keeps repeating and is so annoying after around 2 rounds.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What do you do for fun when you are not in the camp season ?? I.E. the rest of the year..

Nothing, its all school and work for me these days and if not I am too tired so I watch tv and see if anyone has posted on here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I play disc golf at least 5 days a week, 36 holes each day. I LOVE DISC GOLF!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay ya'll, I went to see the movie Holes today!!! It was awesome. Such a good wholesome theme. I loved the whole friendship\sacrifice thing. Not enough of that in the world for kids today. I loved the fact that the kids in the movie learned that life isn't about money, wealth, fame, fortune, or greed, but that it's about family, love, loyalty, devotion, and faith in something other than oneself. I am DEFINITELY a fan.

-Joe

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
joe, I finished the book, Holes, and saw the movie last week and I too loved both of them. The movie was exactly as I imagined the book (although I pictured Stanley a little chubbier). I'm definitely going to be reading the book to my campers this summer.

I give the book and the movie a thumbs up!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I loved both .. the only thing I didn't like about the movie is they was they gave the ending away to soon.. Like how you hear Madame Zeroni's voice as he's carry zero... and how they say what zero's real last nameis really early on.....
I liked how in the book the ending was more of a surprise.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Soda or Coke or Pop? POP
Sneakers or Tennis Shoes? Tennis Shoes
Sofa or Couch? Couch
Freezies or Otter Pops? otter pops
Black and Blues or Bruises? no idea
Ore gone or Orey gun ? (Oregon) Orey gun(people from the east coast crack me up)
Nevahhda or Nevaada? (Nevada) Nevaada

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Soda or Coke or Pop? Coke
Sneakers or Tennis Shoes? Tennis Shoes
Sofa or Couch? Couch
Freezies or Otter Pops? otter pops
Black and Blues or Bruises? Bruises
Ore gone or Orey gun ? (Oregon) Ore-gen
Nevahhda or Nevaada? (Nevada) Nevaada

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have an ideas on how I can cheer myself up? I have been really down especially since I don't have camp to look forward to this summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Anyone have an ideas on how I can cheer myself up? I have been really down especially since I don't have camp to look forward to this summer.

Take out your old camp pictures and call some old camp friends :-)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That just makes me miss camp more!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:

Chocolate ice cream :-)

I know how you feel, Yoda... I'm already planning to send care packages to my friends who are going back to camp. Can you find something fun to do during the summer (non-school related!) - maybe take up a new hobby or something?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:

Do you have to work or can you get away for a couple of weeks maybe stay with a friend or family? When my holiday plans fell through last summer I was really p-ed off but I arranged to stay with a friend who I don't see often for one month. It's good to just get away from home every now and then, and even though you'll still miss camp it'll take your mind off it for a bit? And you'll get to catch up with the person you stay with!!

*Think positive* and hopefully you'll be able to go camp next year? Good luck!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BUMP!!!

Page 13 of 27 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 26 27

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard