A
hey whats up, I'm 24!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
because i'm bored i just read this entire thread. i want to add my two cents to some of the stuff that's been said already.
my middle name is louise and so is my best friends and a ton of other people. It's weird that it's such a popular middle name. And about ben & jerry's ice cream they have it in canada but a pint is $6 too much for me. (if this makes no sense just check this thread)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by scooter77:
hey whats up, I'm 24!

what up scooter! i'm 24 also!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm 20 and my B-Day is Nov 30th

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
MaThU,
My birthday is November 30th, too...1976! The bicentennial year rocks!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
*BUMP*
I'm 20, just turned, actually...may15th!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I've been reading these boards for awhile, but this is my first post. I just had to reply when I read about the 2 November 30th bdays, because my birthday is November 30th too.. I just thought that was kind of weird..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh yeah, by the way I'm 18

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
one thing i would change... lake on camp grounds

never been scared for my life

no mascot at camp, but head family is broken down into four animals for college days.

I am 21

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm # 400!! woop woop!

Ok, i'll answer some questions.. last time I was scared for my life- on sunday when i went to switch lanes going 80 on the highway a woman in a really big SUV pulled out in my blind spot and I almost hit her, that was wicked scary.

How many of us here are under 18? I sure am, still got 1 year and 3 months of being a minor to go lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
crap, I was only # 360.. oops I guess I can't count

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what number am i?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm 18! 19 in less than a month (woo hoo! drinking age is 19 here in ontario).

Question. How many people are taking recreation in college? I've been to accept to all the schools I applied for rec. and the one I'm going to is specifically outdoor rec.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pas moi. I am a political science major and a public service minor with a focus in education. I go to the much revered "University of California." The UC Regents would rather die than allow a major with PRACTICAL application in the world. Yippy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i'm under 18...i'll be 16 at the end of the summer!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am 15...the youngest one here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
*bumping because camp season doesn't start for me until June 20th*

So this still counts :-p ;-)

I'm 20 (wow I almost wrote 19) and a Wildlife and Fisheries Conservation major (no outdoor rec at my school ) but hey, I'm looking at Outdoor Rec or Rec for my Master's. Anyone know of schools with a good Master's program?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i'm 20! i'll be 21 after i get home from camp... in september.

legal here in canada... not in CT where i'll be soon. oh well!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i'm 27

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well- Camp doesn't start for me until July 13th... maybe earlier... but who knows. I can not wait to go. I thought I'd help the 500 post thing. New Question:

-What is your favorite dance song at camp!? I think mine would be- "I Want You To Want Me" by Letters to Cleo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My favorite camp dance song is Cover Girl by the new kids on the block!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
American Pie all the way :-)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mine would have to be "I Will Survive" by Ms. Gloria Gaynor. I have fond fond memories of sweeping the dining hall with the CITs while belting out that little ballad... I love that song!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My fave dance song would have to be "cotton-eyed joe" have no clue why, just alot of fun to do with my campers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hmmm favorite camp dance song......probably YMCA, just because every kid gets involved with it even if their shy about dancing.

heres another question to keep this thread going: What's the coolest activity or program you do at your camp or have seen another camp do? Mine would be when i was younger i went to this camp where for a week you dressed up in clothes from the 1800's and spent each day on a historic settlement behind the ropes where the tourists weren't allowed to go. You cooked food, played games, went to the school in the village. It was amazing

Page 15 of 27 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 26 27

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard