Rate Thread
Page 18 of 27 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 26 27
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I used the version volleygrl19 had mentioned because the wording had confused me too. I guess I should have mentioned that- lol! Anyways- it's still a pretty tricky riddle.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by volleygrl19:
The wording on that version had me totally confused...to clear some people up, here's the version I've heard...
"Think of words ending in 'gry'. Angry and hungry are two of them. There are only three words in the English language. What is the third word? The word is something that everyone uses every day. If you have listened carefully, I have already told you what it is."

That makes more sense... I heard it the way I typed it, but I like your way better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey i'm leaving on july 19. hey guys, or anyone else who is stil here. okay i 'm leaving for camp on july 19-29, then comming back home and going to L.A. on July31-August 8, going back home and going to camp again on August 9-23. Should i leave my luggage at camp then go home and pack another bag to L.A. instead? or should i just bring the bag with me the entire time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'd leave the luggage at camp. It just seems to me you probably have more stuff for camp in your luggage than is worth dragging to LA with you. I know that I would.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a single response since June 17th? I thought we were shooting for 1,000 here!

Golyek is back on the board.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm in... wahoo!

and I even have a question for you all to answer...

why?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey camp kids-
so, i was just re-reading the old posts to this "topic", and i was curious as to what the whole "BUMP" thing is about... can anybody clue me in?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by 2n:
hey camp kids-
so, i was just re-reading the old posts to this "topic", and i was curious as to what the whole "BUMP" thing is about... can anybody clue me in?

lol, BUMP is when somebody doesn't want a topic to die... so they bump it back to the top of the boards by posting on it. however, is they don't ahve anything to say... they just say BUMP. LOl...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe we should try to keep this thing going till next camp season...So i'll start w/ a question. Has anyone ever heard of the milk song? Maybe it is just a weird,annoying thing that my camp does.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I haven't heard the song but I am all for keeping this thing going!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I havent ever heard of the milk song, how does it go?? I also think we should keep this going until next summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I knew it. My camp is just crazy and has crazy songs that are annoying. I am glad that i am not the only one who wants to keep this thing going.

New question: What do you think is the one aspect of your personality that fits the sterotype of a camp counselor/ camp person?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wait a second! You can't switch topics until you tells us the milk song! I think we all have some crazy annoying songs, but that is part of what makes camp awesome!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[QUOTE]Originally posted by camper4ever:
[B]I knew it. My camp is just crazy and has crazy songs that are annoying. I am glad that i am not the only one who wants to keep this thing going.

Does the milk song sort of spell out the word milk? Like:
Give me a little m, little m;
give me a big M, big M;
Give me a little i; little i
etc...
Then there is some sort of chorus

If so - I have heard it and some of my friends have sung it to me (I'm not sure where they worked, but they sang it to me over and over).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the one aspect that makes me a camp person, hmmm thats tough maybe the fact that i am crazy, or a big kid, or just that i love having that positive impact with kids. I think there's no way to pick just one aspect of my personality that makes me love camp because every part of me loves it and i find just doing your best and working hard makes you a good counselor. I am so happy at the end of a session when the kids give you that smile and say see you next year, it makes it all worth while, the magic of camp

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One aspect of my personality that makes me a camp person would have to be that i'm kid-friendly! Kids always seem to love how crazy and goofy i can be and i kind of like that about myself too. I have to let that side out every now and then cause if i didn't, i would explode. There's so much more that makes me a camp person but if i had to pick just one, that would be it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yup jj, i think we are talking about the same one. Maybe later i'll post all of the song but i don't feel that well right now, so i am going to hold off on that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will be 37 next July! Another camp B-Day

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm 26, but just a big kid (around 300lbs)!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think what makes me a camp person is that I'm super enthusiastic and get really excited about whatever is going on. Takes the piss out of my non-camp friends, though...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My birthday is is..... 26 days

I will be 25...

wahoo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
bump!

Turtlez, your post on the 'physical punishment' thread reminded me of this. Longest thread in the world!

\:\)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are we addicted here? I believe this makes 448 replies.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It would take days to read this whole post. I don't think I have that much time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I should be 42 but I was sick twice on my birthday so those don't count - call it 40.

Page 18 of 27 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 26 27

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard