Rate Thread
Page 25 of 27 1 2 23 24 25 26 27
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where's the snow? It's 40 here in Maine and I want snow! It's supposed to be 40 into December !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The snow is stuck in ARIZONA!! YAY!! Our local ski resort is opening on Friday!!

2,000 to 2,500 posts
2,000 to 2,500 posts
I'm not really a fan of the snow, but be do get it here in Illinois... and it is suposed to snow tomorrow...

- Teenster

ISU PRIDE!

Caring - Competent - Confident
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah we get plenty of snow in Indiana...first snowfall is happening early tomorrow morning according to the weather channel. Fingers crossed b/c I love snow!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which is better?

Moonlight swim in a pool or in a lake?

I say Lake- 4 sure!

All the lights on the houses around the lake is beautiful.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
moonlight in a lake, for sure!!! pools are cool to swim in at night, but swimming in a lake in the middle of night is just so peaceful. you feel part of nature, with no seperation between the lake and the sky.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree moonlight swim in the lake. It's so beautiful out there and you see the moon reflected on the lake and nature is completely around you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lake is much better.

You guys want snow pfft come to Canada, it was snowing with about 1 foot of snow on the ground on my first day of classes which was the begining of September \:\( then it all melted but snowed lots again in october then it all melted but it snowed a bit like 3 days ago but right now there is only like a light frost on the ground.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Speaking of the Lake....

September 29th, 2004 my wife and I had a baby boy and we actually named him Lake.

All our camp friends are like..."Cool name!"...non camp friends are like "Blake?"...no it's Lake!

My wife and I like the reference to water and it reminds us of camp. We both love the Lake and now we have our own little boy named Lake.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NIGHT swimming in the lake for sure!! Sometimes i freak myself out though and when I think of that movie "What lies beneath"!!!

2,000 to 2,500 posts
2,000 to 2,500 posts
What is Lake's middle name?

- Teenster

ISU PRIDE!

Caring - Competent - Confident
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats Golyek is he your first? I have a two year old and a 3 month old. I have never learned as much in my life as I have as a father.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations Golyek. I love the name, very much a camp name.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
that is a GREAT NAME!!!! I want name that is from camp........I think it would be so cool to grow up with camp popel for your parents, I mean I love my parents but camp people are so cool....make sense????

It's all about lake swimming! I love lakes.....so has anyone ever gotton caught swimming in the lake at night? It's against our safety rules, which make sense.......but I used to do it now and then and I know the tradition carries on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
campismylife...my mom IS a camp person and it is definitely cool. i was born during the summer, and it was announced during breakfast in the mess hall at camp that day that i was born and i was a girl, and cheers broke out!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see that after almost 2 years, this thread is still hanging around...amazing eh?

I can remember when this was started...hehe

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder when and if this "topic" will ever reach 1000 replies? It's past the 200 awhile ago.

he he

haha

hohum

w

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would have to pick night swim in a pool. As a lifeguard I have seen too many snakes in the lake to go swim there at night. Atleast in a pool I can see what's around me.

Back to the word association game....have you realized almost anything said gets related back to food???

My random word.... brick

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would have to vote for the pool, only because I have never been in the lake at night. That's something I should try this summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
...of cheese.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
showing my age here

brick....
house lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It would be really hard for me to swim in my camp's lake at night because it'd be FREEZING, being a mountain lake and all, but it might be fun. I'd have to do some heavy swimming to get warm enough before I could enjoy it. :p

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
she's mighty mighty... lettin' it all hang out...

(it's okay, sarah... you're not the only one!)

Okay, I know its been a while... but I was sad to have to search for this topic!!!

I still don't have much access to a computer, but soon... soon, crossing my fingers, I will! \:\)

Till then... keep up the debates/discussions! \:\)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I would have to go with lake...mainly because there in no chlorine in lakes...
...And about snow, I love it! Although somedays I hate living in Canada with it's stupid 4 seasons, sometimes I love it. I skipped school today and went boarding and skiing for the day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
night swims in the pool... because I wouldn't swim in our lake during the day...

and with house... rising sun

Page 25 of 27 1 2 23 24 25 26 27

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard