Rate Thread
Page 27 of 27 1 2 25 26 27
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bug 8526... Gotta love the bloody Holy Grail.
Also - are camp birthdays good fun? i'm trying to get back on the original reason for this message board topic for a sec. i will be turning 19 on camp.. wanna know if i should bring the champers or will it be provided ;\) Oh wait... I'm too bloody young to drink over there!!!!

2,000 to 2,500 posts
2,000 to 2,500 posts
Having a 21st b-day at camp... well, it's a good thing \:D

- Teenster

ISU PRIDE!

Caring - Competent - Confident
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My birthday's usually a couple days after camp ends, but last summer I was gone for a weekend and when I came back my friends surprised me with a cake for my birthday a little bit early. They made it into the shape of a care bear, I was real excited!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is not a good thing is when your 21st falls on the day campers arrive. That means no time off that day. I stayed up a bit later than I should have the night before, then had to be at breakfast at like 8 or 9, then had to do the whole first day thing....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My 21st birthday at camp was wonderful. It was the day of our AWIT horse show, so we had that, and my mom came to watch and bring presents and brownies, and the other wranglers gave me presents too, then we had a party at the barn afterwards, when the campers were gone.

2,000 to 2,500 posts
2,000 to 2,500 posts
 Quote:
Originally posted by CeCe:
What is not a good thing is when your 21st falls on the day campers arrive.
Actually, that is exactly what happened to me. The night before... at midnight we went out. We didn't have to be on camp until about noon (campers come at 2:00), so we could have a little fun. But, we also went out the next weekend, so that made up for the not being able to celebrate before.

- Teenster

ISU PRIDE!

Caring - Competent - Confident
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bump! I hope all are well out there in the camping world. I kind of miss this board. I have a baby these days and don't have the time to kill anymore.

Camp is so much fun!

900 to 1,000 posts
900 to 1,000 posts
Wow... Golyek is back! Have you been away? Or just lurking lately? Either way, good to have you back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i spent my 20th 21st 23erd and i will spend my 24th at camp it kind of sucks to be stuck at camp on your birthday but at least i have my camp friends with me

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I had my birthday last year at camp, and it was on a Sunday, when we can't leave, so we went out the night before (and it was an adventure in the dark that envolved walking unknown into a pond). This year though, my birthday's on a monday and it's my 21st so there will be partying!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This year my birthday falls on the last day when all the kids leave and we have our staff festivities. All in all I anticipate having an amazing 21st birthday! \:\)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my 21st was horrid- actually i never have fantastic birthdays! this year i'm going to be 23 eeep!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
just last week i was cruising the boards and thought of this topic and wondered when it would be bumped back to life.........

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I never get to celebrate my b-day at camp..cause I'm an October baby

Page 27 of 27 1 2 25 26 27

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard