Rate Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey, gscounselor! which baker does your council use? i'll bring whatever girl scout cookies we have in our area that you don't!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
:;starts chanting and banging her fists on the floor:: we are bunk number 1, number 1 number 1...we are bunk number 1, where is number two?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey, bunk 2! i hear adam got a hold of the keys... how can we get our hands on those!?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So bunk 2, who wants to go skinny dipping after curfew? Everyone? Just the girls? C'mon, it'll be AWESOME!

Also, will whomever is eating my lifesavers please stop? I want to have nice breath when I see that hottt seniors counselor at flagpole. Do you think he'll notice me if I wear taller shoes? I think I am too short.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ahhh mandie u stole my cheer! i was going to say here's bunk 1, 1, 1, here's bunk 1, where is 2?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here Rock-it, you can have some of my certs. They are the wintergreen kind that spark when you chomp on them.
Maybe someone else has some high heels you can borrow so that you can look tall for that hot counselor.
Lizzy, we'll grab their keys when raid their bunk tonight! \:\)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yay for bunk 3! I have too much work for several days, and look what happens...

on the other hand, I know how to make fake weapons out of foam, duct tape and pvc pipes...which bunk do we want to raid again? muwahahahaha....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AWESOME! We should go out to the field tomorrow night and have a sparkle party under the stars!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by Rock-it:
So bunk 2, who wants to go skinny dipping after curfew? Everyone? Just the girls? C'mon, it'll be AWESOME!
Only if we can swim out to the water tramp too, however I prefer my suit at all time. But I am up for night swims.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok, night swim it is!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok Bunk #1.....I heard that 2 is going out skinny dipping after curfew tonight.....who wants to sneak out and grab their towels and clothes while their in the water????????

Anyone?
..::Mandie::..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Skinny dipping? I'm in! I'm in! Do we have to wait till after curfuew? :p When do we get to take our first swamp/mud hike? I bet the girls'd love it. Heck, we can go raid bunk one before we rinse of, that'd be great! And horsegirl, when we get to the barn, I call the biggest baddest horse there!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by Mandie:
Ok Bunk #1.....I heard that 2 is going out skinny dipping after curfew tonight.....who wants to sneak out and grab their towels and clothes while their in the water????????

Anyone?
..::Mandie::..
Hey Bunk 1, why don't you join us? With CD7 snoring, he probably won't hear you sneak out, anyway!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hmmmmmmm Tempting :-D

How do we know that you (or the last bunk) won't steal our clothes and etc??

HMMM???

But then again........skinny dipping.... :-)

LOL, I don't know...that means the senior boys could see me without my make-up and my hair all wet.....
That would be HORRIFIC!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by Mandie:
Hmmmmmmm Tempting :-D

How do we know that you (or the last bunk) won't steal our clothes and etc??

HMMM???
All three cabins should go! It'll be like unit unity!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I too can bring Girl Scout cookies for bunk #2, because hey, you can never have too many!

(Little Brownie Bakers, fall sale ;\) )

Who is getting the hand in the warm water tonight?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok bunk 3 what are we gonna do tonight?

who can we plastic wrap to their bed? or whose bed can we take away and give them a canoe as a bed? or send on a scavenger hunt for their stuff? or the paper cups all over the floor? hahahaha \:\)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I definitely think bunk 3 needs to short sheet a few beds in Bunk 2 while they're skinny dipping!

...and of COURSE I don't know who ran Canuck's underwear up the flagpole :p \:D

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Rock-it...
I'll let you wear my strappy heels if you'll let me wear that halter top... I need something to go with this super cute super mini skirt...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BUNK 1 IS HERE AND READY TO PARTY!!!!!! I'll help steal bunk 2's clothes while they're skinny dipping. We don't have to worry about anybody bothering our stuff...we have CD7 for a counselor...nobody dares mess with his bunk!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey leave my clothes alone!!!!

I'm plastic wrapping your toilets bunk 1 :p

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lizzygs... we use Little Brownie Bakers, like bloomer! Yay for Girl Scout cookies! \:\)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, how long are we at camp for anyway! \:\)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What some people leave camp!?

Dang, what's life like outside of camp?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
bunk 3...let's short sheet bunk 2, and then ceran (sp?) wrap bunk 1, that way we won't have to go too near CD7.

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard