Rate Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey, you know, aside from Lilsweetie, I think bunk 2 has all the horse staff so far! I don't know about horsegirl, but I kinda like having a horse in my bunk! Can we keep it here? Pleeeeeeease?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AUGH! Just as long as you keep it away from my bunk!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm glad I've got a top bunk. That way the horse can't poop in my bed! \:\)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But he could leave pony kisses on your pillow, Texas... \:\)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lets keep the Horse in our bunk. It would be cool. After the toga party lets, skeak into bunk 3 bunk and empty all their shampoo bottles and refill them with bubble bath. He He he!!! \:D

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah! See, the counselor likes ME best! He said the horse can stay! \:D How about we fill thier shampoo bottles with elmers glue. That'd be more fun. And I hear it washes out.... eventually!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone have a birthday coming up so that we can have a movie night???
I am all for horses but not so much in the bunk.. they fart all the time seriously my horse loves to fart right when I am cleaning his hooves . Our bunk would get pretty stinking pretty fast with a horse around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My birthday is in less than a month. May 4 to be exact!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let's have an Un-Birthday party!!!
My half-birthday is in May... does that count?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
my 21st is Aprl 25...that's less than a month

good thing that Bunk 3 left all those traps before we went to the toga party. the bear trap, the giant pile of horse dung (we stole it from bunk 2), the three trip wires, the super glue on the door mat and window frames... Not to mention the squirrel attack squad I've been training in secret during quite hour..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you guys are all such bad campers not one of you talks about going to ACTIVITY lol no wonder no one was with me at the tennis courts earlier you were all planning for the toga party...o and by the way...bunk 1 will kick all of your butts at winning the inspection award we have CD7 watching over us and making sure we clean...WE ARE THE GREATEST WE'RE SO MUCH FUN WE ARE THE KIDS OF THE GREAT BUNK 1!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Excuse me camper, but Bunk 3 OWNS bunk inspection!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry guys, but with inspection coming up, I think the horse needs to move out of bunk 2 and back into the barn.
Horsegirl is in charge of cleaning up his mess. \:\)
Camper I was at tennis the other day. But then I had to go to the waterfront so I could check out the lifeguard. \:D I don't think anyone has showed up for soccer as yet. ;\)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We are the best!
We are bunk 2!
We'll coat your bunk
In rank horse poo!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
activity...........activity........hrm....that sounds VAGUELY familiar!!
:-)

ANyone up for a social???? I've seen some of those cute boys in camp......I brought heels and my lipgloss necklace and EVERYTHING

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If i have to choose between a social and activities, I'm headed to the barn- quick! Think horsegirl will help me muck? thats a good excuse, right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that with my "creepily clean" habits, bunk 3 will win inspection...once we clean up all my traps anyways...

Is it time for activities already? I'm headed up to arts & crafts, maybe i can make some more things to ...decorate...our cabin

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ARCHERY ARCHERY ARCHERY!
And the climbing tower if there's time.
Hey, when are auditions for the camp play? With my performance genius, I am sure to score a good role.. or get a choice spot on the crew! ;\)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by Rock-it:
ARCHERY ARCHERY ARCHERY!
And the climbing tower if there's time.
Hey, when are auditions for the camp play? With my performance genius, I am sure to score a good role.. or get a choice spot on the crew! ;\)
I heard the camp play was Newsies. I am gonna own is "Look at me, I'm the queen of NEW YAWK!!!"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is it with Oregonian camp counselor-types and our love of Newsies? I seriously know a ton of people obsessed with that production, all of them counselors, and all of them from Oregon. I don't know anyone who likes it who isn't both. Is that weird or WHAT?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Inspection? Oh boy we better put the food away. I'll take down the satellite tv and bury the vcr but we just can't tell bunk 1 that we have it. I mean it's the NHL playoffs and we can't have Canuck take over watching the games when Buffy reruns are on!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, Bunk 2Time to cleanup. Heres the list!!

Nebit, melon4382= Bathroom duty
bloomer, Yoda=Floors
GScounselor, lizzygs=Windows
Texasmidnight, horsegirlnatura= Overhead
Mainer, CampWoman30=outside the cabin cleanup
Lakefront, CEHCourtney=beds
RidgeRocker, Rock-it=General pick-up
campCaribouEMT=I will help anywhere I can(hospital corners, dust covers, folding cloths), then put out the welcome mat, make a little bagof candy for the inspector, Then spray alittle febreeze around the cabin to make it smell nice,!!
Then head to your first activitie I think its skydiving with CD7 ;\)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sky diving? Sounds good. I still want to sleep out under the stars, though. Isn't anyone up to it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BUNK 3!!! I'm still hungry for a kitchen raid! Anyone up for a fudge pop?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds great, Fallen \:D

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard