Rate Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll bring the marshmellows on the campout!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know what GSCounselor! I am all for sleeping under the stars. Just let me find my sleeping bag that got thrown into the rafters!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i'll sleep out under the stars too. it sounds like a nice relaxing night after cleaning our cabin \:\)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
fudge pop- i could go for an ice cream cone so i'm in!! \:\)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
food is always good with me. although, I'm not overly fond of chocolate, so I hope they have something other than fudge...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have to clean the bathroom? eeeeeewwwwwww. Please, please tell me there are rubber gloves. And someone send those girls in to get thier make-up out of here!!!! O, yeah, and CampcaribouEMT, please remove your underwear from the sink....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Uhm sorry Nebit!! I forgot where I put them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bunk2 we will sleep under the stars tonight!! If your good at activities. I promise!! Mainer are these your dirty sock on my pillow!! Ridgerocker bet out of the rafters!! Ridgerockerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is overhead?!
Yay for sleeping under the stars! I promise I will be good and go to all my activites today! \:\)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What is overhead??? Texas is gonna have to do that from her bunk b/c I'm definitely 5ft nothin.
Hey Nebit! I think I have an idea on how we can relocate the mess that our little mascot made into Bunk 1...... we'll sneek out tonight....
lets get a pet..... what should it be.... hmm...
gotta go, time for dinner, someone just rang the gong.... I think we're having PIZZA TODAY!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The overhead is anything that may be overhead like shelves!! Eveyone did such a great job on cleanup!! I think it is pizza!! Yummy!! Eat up because tonight we have liver and onions and pea soup!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by Rock-it:
What is it with Oregonian camp counselor-types and our love of Newsies? I seriously know a ton of people obsessed with that production, all of them counselors, and all of them from Oregon. I don't know anyone who likes it who isn't both. Is that weird or WHAT?
I dunno ... it's just a classic... I wasn't aware that it was only Oregonians.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[QUOTE]Originally posted by campCaribouEMT:
[QB] Ok, Bunk 2Time to cleanup. Heres the list!!

bloomer, Yoda=Floors

Ew Why do I have to be the one to clean up the horse poop?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yoda, I think it's a weird anomoly only happening in my life, to tell you the truth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by Rock-it:
Yoda, I think it's a weird anomoly only happening in my life, to tell you the truth.
Well I can't say that I know to many people who know all the songs from NEwsies like I do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HAHA. I will have to lock you in a room with my best friend (an Oregonian and counselor...), and you two can go tete a tete on that one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yoda, I'm sorry about the floors, I will help too!!! Tonight I have glowsticks and and glow necklaces for everyone when we sleep out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rock-it, I think my friends and I could give you all a run for your money on the Newsies obsessions! And we're from Ohio, Michigan, and Korea! In fact, I just so happen to have the soundtrack in my computer right now...

I'm so pumped for sleeping out tonight! I have my blankets and flashlight all ready!! And the wintergreen lifesavers so we can make sparks! And yay for glowsticks!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Funny... I'm a Newsies fan but was introduced to it by a counselor from Oregon \:\)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ooohhhhh.....can I go to Camp?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah for glowsticks tonight. can we get a pet hampster, there easy to clean up after and he could be our cabin 2 mascot. ill bring the candy to the sleep out under the stars \:\)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey bunk 3... i think we'll definitely win inspection... i cleared a nice little path going to our bunk, lined with rocks... isn't it cute?

Sorry I can't join you guys on the kitchen raid tonight... I already promised some of the guys I'd meet them by the tennis courts after lights out... but they did tell me to bring friends... if anyone wants to come, just let me know!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
where is the bunk 1 representation? we are not going to win inspection if you guys are all visiting people in other bunks...i'm going to have to go down to HQ and make an announcement over the PA..."BUNK 1 BACK TO THE BUNK!" does ANYONE else want to sign up for tennis options with me today? and yesssss i'm so excited for the social...but i'm not getting all that dressed up i'm wearing cute sweats and a zip-up...but i shot the outlet in the bunk first so i can blow dry my hair!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by GScounselor:
Rock-it, I think my friends and I could give you all a run for your money on the Newsies obsessions! And we're from Ohio, Michigan, and Korea! In fact, I just so happen to have the soundtrack in my computer right now...

I'm so pumped for sleeping out tonight! I have my blankets and flashlight all ready!! And the wintergreen lifesavers so we can make sparks! And yay for glowsticks!
Oh well if we are gonna have a contest ... I have the special edition dvd, the soundtrack and Karaoke on my computer !! \:\)
"Nothing Can Break US! No One Can Make Us Give Our roghts Away! So Rise and SIEZE THE DAY !!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Noway guys,
hamsters are boring and the females smell. anyway, if we lost it, we'd have to live with the idea that it got eaten by somthing unpleasant. I want a dog!

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard