Rate Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can get my mom to bring up my dog Rosie! She is the awesomest! She'd make a good bunk pet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well gee, if we're bringing preexisting dogs, can mine come too? we'll all have dogs! That'll be great! oooo, i'm excited now....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey, Bunk2 my 5 year old son cane be our bunk mascot!! he is a riot!! You guys did so good on cleanup I'm so proud!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah dogs are better, i want to bring mine too!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
you guys are all gonna get in trouble for bringing your pets to camp! haha jk, but i think we should organize some kind of a camp pet show if we are bringing our pets...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll bring my chichillas for bunk 3...we'll have the cutest and fuzziest pets of all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think we should get a prarie dog!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My goodness I missed so much while I was gone!!!! I am the camper that was away on a canoe trip. ;\) YAY BUNK 3!!! And a note to the sleep walker in the cabin (I will not name names to keep the embarassment factor down): tonight could you please try to end up in someone elses bed. Thank you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok Bunk2, Lets head out for our sleep out. I brought my telescope and NO, Nebit and Mainer you can't zip your sleeping bags togather!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
cool, that means we can look at the stars up close. i'm ready let's go, we better make sure to bring the bug spray and the muchies.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Texas!
lets scam some matresses to sleep on tonight for the camp out...
I'll grab my maglight, handy for not only light, but for beating off raccoons that dare come near us!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can't believe I got clean the floor duty. All that horse poop. Me and Yoda got hosed, dude.

Can we TP Bunk #1 tonight?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm up for TP'ing bunk 1, but can we grab some honey for the porch and doors and other stuff?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by horsegirlnatura:
I'm up for TP'ing bunk 1, but can we grab some honey for the porch and doors and other stuff?
How very Parent Trap of you horsegirl! \:D

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Hey Texas!
lets scam some matresses to sleep on tonight for the camp out...
I'll grab my maglight, handy for not only light, but for beating off raccoons that dare come near us!
Sure thing!
And I don't want all those dogs in the bunk! I am bringing my cats.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by Yoda:
 Quote:
How very Parent Trap of you horsegirl! \:D
We will be raiding your bunk before you cam TP ours..So, don't even

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yea deedee im in for tonight.. let me know what time we are meeting and if his friend is cute ;\)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
shhhh don't let the counselors know... they just won't bend any of the rules...

i'm leaving as soon as the counselors leave... sneaking out the back door, and heading right to the tennis courts..

i think we need a signal... how about "MOOOOO" when the coast is clear??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hmn!! I wonder if Bunk1 has noticed that funky smell!! That blue cheese I put under their bunk must be getting ripe by now!!! \:D

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Alright bunk2 whose in for a midnight swim!!! Bathing suits not required!! ;\)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YESSSSS!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
(just wanted to point out that it took some effort for us to get up to 200 posts in one thread- the 200 post thread- but we're almost there with this one, and it hasn't taken long at all!!!! )

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well at this time of the year I don't think that any of us have any trouble pretending we are at camp.
I especially am pretending I am riding my HORSE, in the APACHE relay, to play a prank on the Director by STEALING his golf cart!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
I am seriously losing it right now of all the little disturbers and whiners that have come onto the boards lately!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HEY BUNK 2
while we're out tonight, we should STEAL something from main camp, like a bench, b/c in real life we're going to go home and steal benches all the time.
Oh and while at riding clinic, we should beat up our horses a little to remind them that they are our slaves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry guys, I was just so angry.... that's my last outburst tonight

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear ya horsegirl, let's go beat up the horses!

:rolleyes:

I say we go short sheet toria's bed!

Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard