Rate Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
um...bunk 3, are we up to anything tonight yet? otherwise, I think we should have a campfire with marshmellows out at the firepit by the lake and tell ghost stories, sing songs and do general campy-stuff. the other bunks can come if they like... or they can just TRY and raid our bunk while we're gone, I did spend most of the day creating new traps, though, so I'd advise against it...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
deedee- last night was soo great! his friend was really cute \:\) and i really like him! he kissed me goodnight before i walked back to the cabin.. lets see if we can sneak off again sometimes to meet the boys again

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah... it was the most fun. of course... they gave me a note during lunch... they want to meet behind the bathrooms tonight... same time. hehe just dont tell *you-know-who* in bunk 1... you know how jealous she can get... and i think she has a crush on your boy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by bloomer:
I hear ya horsegirl, let's go beat up the horses!

:rolleyes:

I say we go short sheet toria's bed!
Obviously Toria doesn't go to our camp, or should wouldn't have so many whines and complaints...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah... i heard she doesn't write on paper out of respect for trees.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ha ha dee dee very cute, just goes to show how much deep down you agree with me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
heeeyyyy dee dee i hope you weren't talking about me being jealous for your information i have my OWN boy who was color war chief in his group last year. beat THAT! haha anyway Qui i'll come with your bunk later, i can't stand to hang out in my bunk anymore b/c of that horrible smell... campcaribouEMT that was YOU who put the blue cheese under my bed? grosssss!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You know what never mind, I'm going back to the hand in the warm water.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i'm offended by that... did you ever think the water has feelings?? and what are you gonna do with the water when you're done... toss it? so first you're gonna trap it in a bowl, and then just throw it away when you're done? What do you think that does for the water's self-esteem??? To be used and discarded like that... sheesh.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Eeeeeeeew! CampCaribouEMT, they're kissing BOYS! Thats so gross, boys have cooties. eeeeee yuck!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what would Toria think of the horse you guys kept in bunk 2? is that proper treatment? or are you just being meaner to it?

mmmm....s'mores... ooo, and shutter-uppers, too. and fairy rings (powdered doughnut with marshmellow through the middle) and cake-in-an-orange.... It's just too bad that we can't light the fire b/c someone forgot the matches...

Long ago at a certain camp online there visited an EeEeEeEevviilllll witch, and her name was....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
deedee- sure sounds good for tonight.. and to make my boy forget about that person in bunk 1 we better make sure we look really good tonight.. i call a shower after dinner! and who wants to help with my makeup?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
*sigh* I want someone to stargaze with me tonight. I've got 2 cans or Ruby Red Squirt and some strawberry fruit leather for who ever is interested.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
*double sigh* I thought this camp accepted everyone?

Oh well, texasmidnight I got the cokes out of the staff cabin. I'm sure our counselor won't miss them \:D

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yum!! Strawberry fruit leather is my favorite!! Rock-it I will come with you tonight if you share the leather!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i call shower after speedy...

that will give me a few minutes extra to find my new strawberry lip gloss..... hey rock-it.. can i have my shoes back now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Cabin 3! Guess what tonight's evening activity is? TRAIL RIDE!!! On HORSES!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
don't forget your sunblock

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go ahead and grab 'em, DeeDee.

I think I am goingto head over to Arts & Crafts and make a plaster mask. Who wants to be my model?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i totally would... but i think it might mess up the mud mask i have on to get ready for tonight

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes must keep that skin nice, you know how ugly ya age. you don't want to look like the Crypt keeper only with cellulite and a flat arse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ANYWAY!
Hey Mainer, by Cokes do you mean sodas or Coca Cola? Because you know I have to have my Dr. Pepper!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rock-it, I am all about some star-gazing. And again, I'll bring the girl scout cookies! And I also think bunk 2 should go on an overnight trip in the woods sometime! But only if it isn't raining...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
im in for an overnight trip in the woods,bunk 2 is the best honey honey,bunk 2 is the best babe, babe bunk 2 is the best better then all the rest, honey oh babe, oh my yee haw \:D

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which bunk am I in?

Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard