Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12
M
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
M
I leave for camp in less then 24 hours and I get to camp Sunday and orintation starts Monday. I will be on this a lot less often for obious reasons but I will try to get on as often as I can. I hope everyone has a great summer at camp and remember "camp is for the campers"

PM me if you want to sign up for the camp buddies for this summmer.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
22days, left \:\( i wish it was sooner, and for the few people who i told i applied at Baylor, i got accepted, so as soon as camp ends, im home for like 1day & then starting me drive from MA to texas. But i get to go backpackin this weekend w/ my camp director, and a group of kids this weekend, leavin tommorrow at 8, man i should be sleepin, but no instead im on here. lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay so I am not going to camp... well, tomorrow I am to give tours for the open camp day... but I'm not going to work there... anyway... I just had to point out how it makes me giggle that this thread is called "Okay enough with Canuck....." when if I do say so myself, Canuck has been quite the gentleman on here lately \:\) Is it possible to change the name of the thread??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DeDe,
I did not realize that this one was going on but I had also started a thread that said "How much Longer?!?!?!?!?!?" everyone is welcome to post there remaining "civilization" time on there...I will bump it up if you want....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DeeDee it amuses me too... i even gave him props in a thread the other day!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
25 Days \:D Ya'll are leaving so much earlier than me!

L.C

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Indigo i think your count is off... we have all of next week.. sunday til saturday thats 7 days

and all of the week after that (wrangler week) sunday through saturday and thats another 7 days...
so i come up with 14 days as of today

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
22 more days...hurry hurry hurry

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just wanted to respond to why this thread was called enough w/ canuk... I started it a long time ago like over two months when he was a little out of control. But I now, that he is being really nice, wish that I could change the title but I don't know how!! So sorry Canuk ;\)

Anyway I leave for camp in a 11 Days!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 days

2,000 to 2,500 posts
2,000 to 2,500 posts
I Leave for Camp: 5 Days
Pre-Camp Starts: 9 Days
Campers come: 22 Days

- Teenster

ISU PRIDE!

Caring - Competent - Confident
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
8 days until i leave(visiting relatives and being a tourist in new england before camp)

22 days until staff training starts at camp

29 days until campers come

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pre Camp Work - 1 Day left. Use I start on memorial day even thought the GS council is closed have to memorial day parades to be in and just by the luck the 1pm one is right in the little town next to where camp is so after that which will be about an hour I am going to work.
First Day of Camp - 3 Weeks, 1 Day left. June 21.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Leave for camp in one week.
Training starts on the 6th or 7th.
Camp starts the 11th.

M
More than 3,000 posts
More than 3,000 posts
M
I am already @ camp

PM me if you want to sign up for the camp buddies for this summmer.
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
13 if i can count... good thing i'm not a counselor anymore... but when i was I was big on having the girls count off.. less boring for them than me vocally counting them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
11 days until I step onto camp for management staff weekend
20 days until I am there for good (I will be running between camp and home for a week).

Oddly enough, b/c of the amount of stress surrounding my job, I am not looking completely forward...so much to do, so little time!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok Originally I was going to leave early and go on the 3rd. But now Im leaving on the 11th and getting to camp on the 12th.

SO 11 days till I leave... From there I am only at my camp for 1 day before we go to another place for training and then I come back on June 18th. Fun times.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ive got 20 more days until camp, but only 6 more days until i leave to go up north and visit relatives before camp.

2,000 to 2,500 posts
2,000 to 2,500 posts
I Leave for Camp: 3 Days
Pre-Camp Starts: 7 Days
Campers come: 20 Days

- Teenster

ISU PRIDE!

Caring - Competent - Confident
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
27 daaaaays till camp kanata!! \:D

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
tomorrow is june 1st! that means it's so easy to tell how many days!

17 days until i leave
exactly 3 weeks until orientation starts
exactly 4 weeks until campers come!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by marty:
I am already @ camp
lucky you! so I have 8 days till I leave!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pre Camp Work - 0 Days left. I start @ am tomaorw morning till ??? How ever much they want me to work.
First Day of Camp - 2 Weeks, 6 Days left. It will be her before I know it \:o

In the next two week I will be very busy work the rest of this week at camp and have dance classes and church stuff in the evenings and next week work at camp, evenings training for camp and saterday also then dress rehearsals for dance recitals and the week before camp start work all week and dance and church stuff in the evenings and then the weekend before camp starts I have 5 dance recitals. Yes five isn't that crazy !!!! One for the ballet school I go to which I even have a sole in \:\) and 4 for the dance school I take tap at which I am only in one number and the shows go on for about 2 hours each so alot of time to just sit back and relax and watch the show on close curcit tv.

I will try to check the boards as often as I can in the next few weeks in the evenings and on the weekends when I have time. But have a good summer everyone who is leaving in the next few days. Since I work at a day camp I will not be leaving the boards for the summer just not posting as much since I only have my evenings which I am usually very tired and weekends when I go to the beach etc to my self. So online time is not that much.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
dance recitals
! what dance do you do?

Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard