Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
 Quote:
Originally posted by camper:
9 DAYSSSS!!!
Yeah, and I am more than ready to go. I've been home for a week now, and that's enough time for me with my family, thank-you-very-much. Is it camp yet???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First Day of Camp - 6 Days left. I have been working off and on for the last two weeks. Working tomarow hope the directors are not acting too stressed out/crazy!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
19 days for me )-: CIT's go later than everyone else and that week when everyone is there and I'm not is going to KILL me

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
7 days! I leave to spend the night closer to the airport on Monday and fly out to NH early Tuesday! It's getting close. I should start packing soon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
13 days and in 20 mins it'll be 12!! cant waaait to get down to the single digits! \:\) but time is stiiiill goin slow! \:\(

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have 5 days left...that's so crazy!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
5 days for me too!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
im on t minus 8 days...trying to think of last min things i need to do

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
9 Days \:D finally, single digits.. sooo excited.

L.C

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This time in a week I'll be on airplane to New Hampshire! 6 days til I leave! (not including today)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Leaving in 13 hours but wont be at camp til saturday. Taking a little side trip to cedar point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4 days!!!! whaaaahooooo!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First Day of Camp - 4 Days left. Setting up camp is getting crazer was at camp workting from 10am till 5:45 and tomarow might take as long to clean one of the trailers just and we have not finised program directors shead and moved toys for daisy unit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3 more days...I think I am going to start some packing today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
10 more days!! ahh a lil over a week ive come a looong way!! i want to start packin now tho!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4 more days! Yeah! Alright I'm officially excited, as if I wasn't already, and I've got most of my packing done.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well I did my pre-camp Walmart run today, so I have everything I need. I am leaving in just four days, but I'll probably hold off on packing a couple more days. It's mostly clothes that have to come with at any rate, I'm a minimalist when it comes to packing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
almost down to 3 days now!!! i'm spending some time w/my family until then...so it's almost like my journey to camp has begun since i'm not home anymore...see you monday boomis!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am leving on Sunday to go stay with my boyfriends parents since they live closer to camp than I do and will be at camp in the day starting Monday, then on June 27th our staff training starts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oh my lord!! im finally down to the single digits!!! i couldnt be moooore excited! \:D come Juuune 27th im outa here!! :-) :-)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I start on Sunday - everyone else has already been through pre-camp, but I didn't go because I was at my OTHER camp and I've been through pre-camp eight million time. At the moment, I'm trying to figure out if I want to drive up Saturday night, or get up REALLY early on Sunday (I should get there at about 9 am, and it's a three hour drive...)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
June 26th!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Today is my 20th birthday! Which means there's only 6 more days 'til camp!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Happy 20th Linny! \:\)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Happy Birthday Linny! According to my camp's website it's 8 days and 18 hours until the campers get there! I get up there on Tuesday! 3 more days (not counting Tuesday)!

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard