Rate Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Happy B-day, Linny!!!!!!!! \:\) 2 and a half more hours til saturday which will be 1 more day! \:\)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Happy B-day Linny!! I'm down to almost 1 more day. In about 2 hours it will be 1 more day. I can't believe it's almost here!!! It makes me so happy \:\) \:D \:\) \:D

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks guys! The first foreign counselors have started to arrive at my (day) camp, so my birthday was extra special because I got to see an old friend from Wales six days before staff orientation even begins. It was amazing to walk around camp and meet a few new counselors from Russia, Poland and France who looked absolutely frightened by me. I think I was their first American, and I was glowing and talking a mile a minute to my old friend. I can't wait!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
One day!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whoo-hoo...1 day!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW! haha it sounds like that scary looking movie that just came out...see you monday boomis! haha yay!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
tomorrow!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
6 days...we start SO late this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3 DAYS!! WOO HOO!! \:D \:D \:D \:D

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Staff Training starts today for program staff and on Sunday for counselors, so I have to be at camp at 7:00 tonight, I am so happy!!! and I have next weekend off!1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TOMORROOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im so excited i cant believe its finally here

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Camp starts today for my camp, but i'm not gonna be there until a week later! I am going to miss the first camp fire.......*(sob). I'm counting down the days until next SATURDAY!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO! Meanwhile I'm doing everything in my might to ocucpy myself, making plans with my friends and such.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WELP GUYS ITS FINALLY MY TIME!!! ileave in about an hjour and i couldnt be happier!! \:D thanks fora good few months on here yall really got me excited about camp!!!! see yall in august! \:\)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
3 days...still not hitting me yet though. It will 6 AM when I'm exhausted and realizing that it's finally time to get in the car and LEAVE!!!!!!!!

Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard