Print Thread
Rate Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was wondering if anyone out there would like to share with me their "wish list" for their camp health room/infirmary. Stuff you just cannot live without, other than the bandaide. Anything unusual or different that has really saved you. Big or little, we already have an AED. I have been a camp nurse for a long time, but always up for suggestions and others experiences.
Also, creature comforts that the nurse cannot get through the summer without! I would love to hear your feedback. thanks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Icepacks... extra sunscreen... vaseline for chapped lips... several different kinds of anti-itch... peppermints for upset stomachs.

Lots of reading material and a comfortable chair out on the infirmary balcony are key for me! I have to spend a lot of time hanging out at the health center without anything specific to do... like when I have a sick child sleeping there, or I'm waiting for people to get their meds.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My wish list is same as tree's one

Click4carbon

Last edited by jimmy; 12/13/08 11:11 AM.

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard