Rate Thread
#77051 02/16/07 06:37 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My brother Danny and sister Nancy & I (Andrea), and our cousins Lois & Doug all went to Pecoho in the 1960s. Our cousins Harvey & Steve went there 10 years earlier. Great memories of some really funny incidents not to be detailed here!... swimming till exhaustion under Kitty's instruction, hiking to Hollowbrook, spin the bottle parties in the backyard of my parents' house. Have recently been in touch with Dov Neidish....would love to hear from other Pecoho people... I remember the wizard of oz production.....Doug was the cowardly lion, can't remember what parts the rest of my family had....I remember being Liat in South Pacific one year...and that the bizarre acting teacher one year, Bruce Millholland, was actually a down and out very famous guy....he wrote the show "On the 20th Century" which was recently revived and on Broadway....

#77052 06/12/07 07:45 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what is your last name, my family name is rosenzweig, my mothers maiden name was fisher, does it ring a bell

#79293 10/19/07 10:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi Andi. Don't know if you remember me but I was at those parties - at your house, at my house, at Ava's house. I'm actually still in touch with a few people. If you want to contact me off the board, I can be reached at laurie@jewishcamping.org. BTW, I think I'm friends with someone else who you knew but did not go to camp. Here name is Janet and she had 2 brothers and she remembers you.

Laurie (Stone)

Moderated by  tom 

Link Copied to Clipboard